Barcelona Tactic By Jesaustralia - How the match engine like it!!!!!!

433 Attacking Mind

League Table
View attachment 284902

Overview
View attachment 284901

Squad
View attachment 284900

Yea well - I think I might do this season once again - but with the suggestions to change to 1 box to box and 1 CM - Also I will see if I can do something about the efficiency of the shots. Any ideas I'm listening.

Looking at the overall performance I must say for a tactic that is created in less than 5 minutes its very successfull - so I'm happy with that, but this shows so much promise - wingers suddenly everything I expect from a winger so no changes wanted their I guess - I might take off Ronaldo's longshot ppm - its for sure a big problem - bale have it to i think i will take it off. Could actuaally be the reason why i have so many shots i hope not.

Good test though i go 2 10-0 wins against minor opponnents and then a few exellent once their among the 8-1 vs Valencia who is a rich ***** i made all the important teams rich and capable of buying anything.

[EDIT] Forgot to say this is not a counter attacking tactic - Possession tactic most matches.

Cheers

Last edited:
Yesterday many things were achieved - new tactics created - tests completed and in general a really successfull day. I wanted to test 4231 further, but a light bulp lid suddenly and I had to focus on a new tactic basically a 424. In all honesty I don't understand this hasn't been created yet. I took Langvatn's Defensive shape and settings and combined it with the 4 in front of the Frankenstein 2nd visit after that I changed a few settings under team instructions and got amazing results - this could easily be one of the best tactics I have played with and now I will share it with you.

4-4-2 Langvatn's Frankenstein Attack - By Jesaustralia

Take notice of Ronaldo 65 goals also Maupay extremely successfull as a 17 year old - and not to mention Reus amazing assist amount. Many huge victories and very consistant. I'm very happy I tried this - even though its on a cheap basis.

View attachment 284747

League table
View attachment 284746

Overview
View attachment 284745

I'm gonna try reversed settings and take more preference to Langvatn preferences so I can take notice of the differences.

Highly recommended guys

Cheers

4-4-2 Langvatn's Frankenstein Attack 2 - With Langvatn settings

So I expected that this would be more defensively sound and attack would suffer somewhat - fail fail fail!!!!!
It was absolutely nothing I expected and I have only positive images to show for it. It all makes me think that a formation is more important than the sliders you can add to the formation - later on you will see an insane screenshot of the champions league final so keep reading....

League table
View attachment 284506

Overview
View attachment 284504

Squad
View attachment 284501

Champions league final
View attachment 284500 View attachment 284499

Other matches
View attachment 284498

[EDIT]
Fixture list
View attachment 284480 View attachment 284484 View attachment 284481

Obviously very consistant just like the 1st version of this but with different width and different tempo actually The Langvatn way. It didn't perform better in defence which I before hand expected it too, but no - didn't happen!!. It performed equally in attack and seemed a tiny bit more consistant. Their is plenty of things I'm not showing you like Sevilla 4-0 6-0 8-0away and
6-0away. RMA 4-1away Athletico Madrid 7-0 Celta 8-0 and many many more. 1draw 2-2 vs Granada away - 1loss away 2-1 vs Juventus - the rest were pure victories.

Team blend was obviously not the greatest through the season so one could expect even more - but that's how it is in all these tests with all the tactics unfortunately.

In the version 1 of this I saw many 9-0 wins. It will be tough for me to pick one over the other, but certainly both is up among the best tactics out their and will give you even better results when your team is made out of a full regent side.

Its been my pleasure

Cheers

Last edited:
Gooaall 2-6-2 The Original by Jesaustralia

League table
View attachment 284333 View attachment 284332

Overview
View attachment 284331

Squad
View attachment 284330

Testing this tactic was just a pleasure - my very first tactic and also the tactic I call my baby. It was to be honest a huge surprise to witness the outcome of this and made me think I need to try and tweak this to see if I can improve it further. This tactic is up among the best when your team is full of great players. Surprisingly it does a very good in defence and explode in offence. This is one of the more beautiful tactics to look at and shall not be underestimated - having your wingbacks bomb forward like no other and totally dominate everybody in an overload performance over 90 minutes is just beautiful.

I ended up winning everything I could win and conceeded only 3 goals from home in the league - Amazing!!!!
I highly recommend this tactic if you like to be more continental and have a more Brazilian take on things - its well worth it and has already surprised many who have tried this tactic. Myself I could really be tempted to try out a new carreer with this tactic because I love this kind of dominating and attacking football. Now I will try a tweaked version, but will only post it if it works out amazingly.

Cheers

4-5-1 Trippletweak

Well this tactic has been tested from the left 1000's of times then from right 10000 times - I had to test it with this dream team I have created to see what this tactic is capable of if your squad contains some of the best footballers the game provide from the beginning. Its already touted to be one of the best tactics for fm13 by many - and I can already tell you it didn't let me down either. When the team gel furtherly improved it also improved performances as well. I have always said that this tactic is kind of boring visually, but I have to admit that its because my players haven't been good enough when using this tactic.

All that leads me to say great players always matters if you wanna succeed with published tactics - another thing that matters is that you manage your team well otherwise you leave the tactic behind and don't get the results the tactic deserves.

I complete these tactics without managing hardly anything to generate the tendency of what these tactics are capable of when fully managed.

League table
View attachment 284084

Overview
View attachment 284083

Squad
View attachment 284081

The results indicate a top tactic that is very hard to compete against when creating tactics - knowing how Mr Langvatn operates when creating tactics I also think anyone trying to create something better is at a disadvantage from the beginning - Thumbs up for being unique in this way to Mr. Langvatn. 451 trippletweak another extreme defensive beast for sure - but it doesn't mean in the suffering of attack - it might not look attacking but is doing one **** of a job with that as well - It can find the net when it has to while being defensively 97% perfect. Some saids that the 442 trippletweak is an inch better in attack and also according to various tests it is, but this one is right up their and should always be one of the tactics you should have in your arsenal when having to choose 3 tactics for your team. It seems to me that a quick and technical striker will do well in this formation.

For me its very hard to critisize a tactic that have 1 loss in the entire season away 1-0 to Bayern Munich in the ch league quarter finals. Further it hardly conceedes with an unmanaged team - AMAZING!!!!!!

To the creator of 451 trippletweak - Well done!!!!!!

Cheers

Out of all the tactics I've used the 4-5-1 Triple Tweak has always performed the best for me especially in the defence.

Destroyed a very strong Chelsea in CL with 6-0 with my Feyenoord team.
I have used lots of tactics from this forum but I always come back to the 4-5-1 myself.

Last edited:
Yes I'm gonna do these tests again with my regent team then we will see full capability - I'm still preparing the save, but will be their soon. I reckon I shall do wooow first the test that was never finished - I have it set to the langvatns frankenstein that one consistantly win between 5-10 at the moment, but its not a test yet, I need to have the season reset, then im sure you will records. 240 goals.....mmmmmmaybe. 451 trippletweak will also do amazing - I'm looking very much forward to this test because I know my team will destroy everything with many of the tactics - so be excited - you will see records!!!!!

Cheers

Ok so a little update - I started out with testing Wooow - but when I came to January it wanted me to delegate squad numbers for 2 players but i could only give it to one player so i had to abandon - that sucked hard as i had a 5.3 goal average at this point.

So i loaded up Gooaall262 - and I achieved best defence not conceeding in 20 matches - now I have played 25 matches and not conceeded + I have a goal average at 4.9

View attachment 283648

Oh yeah it wasn't the only record I did - I actually manage to beat my old goal scoring record which were 15-0

View attachment 283647

Gooaall262 I have always thought was a good average tactic, but its now beginning to show that with outrageous regents their is no tactic that comes close at all. Opponents are really struggling getting shots - and my regent team is having a 20-50 shot a game home and away. It gets consistantly a high amount of possession - it has the perfect formational balance in a tactic and is inspired by Brazil ingame where they at one point play with a simular formation. Forgot to mention my away win against Athletico Madrid 10-0.

I'm proud to say I created it!! - I should have sold it even more in my thread Gooaall262 - but now I know better. It did well with the dream team as well - if you try it and it doesn't work for you - buy better players:)

Cheers

Gooaall262 with rotated regents - unmanaged (managed would have been even better)

View attachment 283354 View attachment 283353

Yes its an incredible performance, but a redicoulous test. My point being - You don't test tactics with regents - chance is that noone will come close to what you get - its an unfair and fake way of testing your progress. That's why the templates is the right way of doing it.

This now concludes this stupidity - I only did the last test to make a point nothing less.

I will for now stop writing and make a plan to what I will do next - whether it will be another football manager forum
(keyword optimized) ;) or photographic art which I love dearly. I have lived in Australia once and can go there anytime a real gem of the world - I would love to take photos of this outstanding place and create art - For now its a goodbye to the people on fmbase - I have had fun you have been a huge part of my life - but now I need to go away for a bit.

Take care

would like to share some results with GOOALLL 262 tactic. i won FA cup and Capital one cup with aston villa and went to juve after 2 seasons.

View attachment 819579View attachment 819581View attachment 819583

great tactic mate cheers!

Sorry for the late reply - I think that's beyond amazing the Aston Villa achievement that is - and so fast too - Well done!!!.
I'm currently doing a new carreer with FC Barcelona yet again and its still building the team gel up, but once it happens this tactic will be invincible - uhmmm meaning a team gel of extremely strong understanding and higher will show the tactics true potential - it actually starts showing at strong understanding.

My Squad
View attachment 279921

My pointers -

Pogba/Wilshere CMR
Eriksen/Thiago CML
Koke/Wanyama CM

Poachers - Lukaku/Suarez - Lukaku maybe the best poacher in the game - I think he will score more than Suarez if given the chance.

DLF's - Messi/Maupay in the future - but tutor Neymar and Maupay with Messi. Messi scored more in season 1, but have gone down a little in season 2, but he makes alot of assists - ofcause a highly valuable player on the pitch and should play most matches. I train Maupay as a Trequartista I want to improve his technique to 20 and get his flair high 16+ after that I will switch to poacher I think.

Kara maybe better than Dede as a DCR
Smalling exellent DCL

Eriksen does perform well, but truth be told - he's only in my team because he's danish and have a high acceptable level - When I created the tactic the 2 dribbling CM's cml/r was quick creative and could dribble and finish. Make Pogba a dribbler and you'll see :) - I had Gotze he can dribble - but he was lacking in to many other areas so I think allrounders like Pogba - Koke and Wilshere will do best in these positions. I sold Gotze and Draxler and El Sharaawy and a few other high profilers :)

Sven Bender and Stambouli is highly recommended anchormen

Adam Maher being trained as a complete forward and used as a CML/R he visually could be better than many other creative midfielders a real gem - for a smaller team he will help win trophys - He also score some amazing goals where you shout out and scare anyone in your sourroundings :)

Moi Gomez I think can be a real gem too.

Juan Carlos (Barcelona talent) - I think he's a regent - he got a regent face :)
View attachment 279916

Grimaldo WBL - great WB talent
View attachment 279915

Mastour - from AC Milan - Trequartista to improve technique and flair then switch to complete forward
View attachment 279914

I want to show you a psv regent i bought
View attachment 279912

Andrea Petagna - Talented italian striker - GET HIM!! :)
View attachment 279911

I could show you alot more - I get easily carried away - I'm sure you guys out their has many great experiences to share yourself if you wanted too.

Anyway I got a new smart phone the old version of Samsung the S5 - I'm mostly gonna use it to take photos - I also bought some lenses that I can attach to it - so I'm waiting for that to get delivered - so now I just need the environment/the right settings to take some arty shots - here's one of my mum - just kidding!!!!! :)

Cheers guys

Last edited:
this is my squad so far and i losed 1 game draw 2. Playing second season with juve and i think my team has `strong understanding` . can u give me some tips about the individual and match training?

Thanks!

View attachment 279605

Last edited:
i had the training like team cohesion-very high %40 attacking movement last year and i was invincible in the league. The tactic is fluid right now and i didnt change the training. Should i switch the training teamwork instead of attacking?

in the league right now
View attachment 824315

maupay is a machine and the other talents

View attachment 824318View attachment 824319View attachment 824323View attachment 824330

Cheers!

Team training all season long - this could be with a very low intensity if you are planning on using the same players and rotate less
View attachment 279548

Preseason I would use match training=Tactics and play 3-4 hard away friendly matches against great opponents untill you are fully fluid.

Individual training
This part is different from Langvatn tactics - because I ask for different type of players especially in the midfield. You can actually trust the roles in Gooaall262 if its anchorman then train anchorman. Crisetig in Langvatn or Frankenstein tactic I would train as a complete forward to get his quickness - creativity and finishing high - but this is Gooaall262 and for me its clear to see he either should play as an anchorman or a ball winning midfielder - so I would train Crisetig on the anchorman schedule or the defensive midfielder schedule because he's obviously a defensive type of midfielder - He can develop alot so he can improve to an amazing anchorman and ofcause the more playing time you give him the faster he developes same goes for any position really.

I train individually like this - Others can dissagree - For a TC tactic like Gooaall262 its simple. I will recommend players to the different positions.

Goalkeeper = Goalkeeper schedule - handling - one on ones - reflexes very important to get high - high as possible - 2nd switch to sweeper keeper to get his communication and command of area high. Ter Stegen - Courtois - Scuffet

Central Defenders = Central defender schedule if he's strong I would train him as a sweeper to get anticipation and acceleration high. Kara - Dede - Smalling - Laporte - Shawcross - Zouma - Mangala - Caulker

Wingbacks = I switch between fullback - wingback and defensive winger schedule - concentration - anticipation - decision - positioning - teamwork - workrate - stamina - tackling - marking - dribbling and crossing are all very important attributes to improve I should maybe add offball movement as a good skill for this player to have but that demands winger training which I count as less important. Azpilicueta - Danilo - Alaba - Alba - Grimaldo

Anchorman = Anchorman schedule and defensive midfielder schedule will be a good switch in between - You are looking for a hard working hard man here. Sven Bender - His brother Lars Bender - Stambouli - Khedira - Crisetig - Wanyama - Busquets.

Ball winning midfielder =
Switch between defensive midfielder schedule and anchorman schedule - I actually use Koke here and he train complete forward and have 16 in dribbling and can play all the centre midfield positions if I allowed it. I have so many great midfielders but think Koke shall play many matches - so players I recommend for this position is players with a high workrate and teamwork - I want them sure on the ball so high technique - composure - decisions - anticipation. Again you don't need high passing for players that short pass alot which Anchormen and ball winning midfielders do alot - but naturally it come by itsself when you train them :) - these 2 positions short pass alot. Player recommendation for me is Koke - Wanyama - Alex Song - Lorik Cana - Javi Martinez - Schneiderlin - Pirlo - Schweinsteiger (amazing player)

CML/R = Complete forward schedule
or box to box schedule - I find that stamina and workrate is really good attributes to have along with quickness acceleration high pace middle then technique high - dribbling high - finishing middle - strenght not imperitive but a good bonus that will help define the player still further and ofcause creativity - decisions -composure - anticipation - the last 4 really good for possession tactics. Pogba - Wilshere - Thiago - Eriksen - Adam Maher - Moi Gomez - Iker Muniain - Isco - James Rodriguez - Bale - Eden Hazard - Praet - Tielemans - Griezman - Messi - Vilhena - Gotze - Draxler - Muller - Schweinsteiger and many more...

Deep laying forward
= Deep laying forward schedule & complete forward schedule if very young complete forward schedule preferred - think Maupay - If the player is both technical and creative already then you could switch to poacher. Messi - L.Suarez - Neymar - Diego Costa - Maupay - Fierro - or any retrained CM - Isco - James Rodriguez - Bale - Muller - Gotze - Hazard - Muniain.

Poacher
- Poacher schedule switched with Trequartista schedule switched with complete forward - Technique - quickness - composure - anticipation - offball - Finishing - dribbling - first touch and flair is what you wanna achieve. Lukaku - L.Suarez - Ongenda - Giroud - Neymar - Lewandowski - Maupay - Falcao - Cavani - C.Ronaldo (DOH!!!) - Bale - Diego Costa - Victor Fischer - Messi.

My Recommendation - Check my Transfer strategy at the end of this post:
Vidal - looks amazing in his profile but I'm very sceptical about him - I have owned him several times and each time I have become really dissapointed with him - alot of yellow and red cards and way to often a dissapointing player for me - he doesn't stand out except for when he gets red carded so my friend - please sell the ***** :) I believe you can get around 45m pounds if you try and sell him for between 60-80m pounds. You need this money to sign other players. Check recommended players above. KOKE really hot for the CM central position - you might have to pay the minimum fee though.

Wallace - Brazilian? & Lichtsteiner (sell) - Danilo and Azpilicueta should be your priority - their isn't alot of world class quality wing backs so this is important. Check out Wallace again and try to compare the 2 mentioned I mean they are close to being the best of it all untill regents becomes unbelievable + I recommended them to you :) - Tried them and love them :) - You will too.

Anchorman - look towards someone simular to Sven Bender and Stambouli (Hot)

Note - I just turned 40 years old this very second - oh man I wish not :)

Berardi - I think he's really good in Fifa15 - how he is in fm13 I don't have a clue - to be honest I highly recommend Neal Maupay as your deep laying forward - training him on the complete forward schedule alternatively I recommend looking at recommended players for the positions described above.

Cristante - great name I absolutely love the name - he's not a defender not even close to be good enough as a defender - Kara and Dede is some really hot names to look into - I think Cristante can become a really good anchorman or CM central.

My transfer tip!
Scout the players you want to buy when they come back with their report they tell you sometimes this player can be signed for between amount - amount - example 5m pounds - 8m pounds - If you wanna sign him ho in and set transfer to 0 and then offer him in 48 months installment 8m pounds - generate a few days and the player you want will negotiate something like this 2m pounds upfront and 6m pounds over 48 months - in this way you can get alot of cheap talent and alot of super quality players.
The great thing about this is your transfer budget only go down for the amount you pay upfront - it doesn't go down for the amount you pay in installments. This means you can get alot of high quality players fast if they are interested and the club is willing to sell.

If someone like Koke has a minimum fee saying 51m pounds i offer him 51m pounds in 48 months installments and 0 upfront and they will have to accept due to the minimum clause - trust me its worth it. They don't have to have the clause though.

Also if you didn't know - set staff responsibilities to 200% when offering a player for transfer - in this case you are trying to get double the amount - if the players value is to high say 30 million the offers you will get is closer to 45-48m pounds. Some players worth 9m pounds can be sold for around 20m pounds which is amazing. Alot of money to be made.

I hope I explained this well enough - buy talent - develop them loan them out and earn alot of money this way if you see your club as a business.

This was my 40th birthday post & I hope you can use it for something

As always - Cheers

Barcelona Tactic By Jesaustralia

I created this tactic to exploit the bugged positioning in the match engine and as a result I have achieved....

High Possession...
Best Defending tactic I have ever seen...
Many chances when your team blend strong...
Potentially Highscoring...
Triangles...
Successful Killer Balls...
Amazing Closing Down of the opponent...

The bugged positioning explained...
Its like the creators of the match engine created this fantastic match engine except with a huge precision mistake - The positioning - Defensive looking tactics are king!!!

The dm's acting like midfielders the MC's acting like cam's or Ml/r acting as wingers etc etc - with that in mind I created a tactic that could take advantage of this and succeed.

Looks weird - acts amazing!!!

View attachment 808014
Attention!!! - It does not matter if your players play out of position and have an indicator that he's not comfortable playing there - example Striker gets an automatic red color because he's positioned on the cam position - forget it just play the players but forget your perfectionism that everything has to be perfect - it doesn't the same goes for the sweeper just use a defender I use one a little more creative than the other two defenders. The same thing can happen for your wingers just play them their like its their normal position. Don't lean on to the thought that if its red then they will play bad.

View attachment 808017
Conceeded 1 goal in 12 matches and even better my team blend has been really poor - I don't know if you can succeed with this tactic playing with an underdog team - so for now I will say you can't because that's untested.

The Formation

GK Courtois
SW Laporte
CDL Digne
CDR Dede
DMC Wanyama
DMCL Crisetig
DMCR Pogba
CM Barkley
ML Muniain
MR Shaarawy
CAM Lukaku

Defenders I can recommend to retrain quick fullbacks and use in CDL/R positions - make sure that they can jump head and has plenty of strenght like a normal defender would have. Look into players like Digne - Danilo oh and If you can get a fullback that dribbles don't worry it will just add to your offensive potency. DMC should be your bone breaker so strong good tackling and all the skills you want from an anchorman. DMCL/R you want to be Pogba types creative strong and technical and preferably decent finishing. If workrate and positioning is decent I train these as complete forwards otherwise box to box.

Le CM est un milieu de terrain créatif offensif - je les préfère avec la rapidité de la créativité technique Flair et une bonne finition. C'est un bonus s'il peut dribbler. Le calendrier avancé complet développe la plupart des attributs importants pour le CM ou le calendrier du milieu de terrain offensif afin de développer également le rythme de travail.

ML / R - Programme avancé complet - vous souhaitez que ces derniers se transforment en programmes avancés, techniques rapides, créatifs et offrant une excellente finition.

Votre CAM - votre attaquant complète son programme avancé, car il interagit beaucoup dans le jeu de construction. Pour le moment, j'utilise un homme fort, mais je pense qu'un type Messi peut faire aussi bien.

Entraînement Si le mélange d'équipe est une compréhension forte ou supérieure:

Cohésion d'équipe - faible - 50% - Mouvement d'attaque

Entraînement si le mélange d'équipe est inférieur à la compréhension forte:

Cohésion d'équipe - Très élevée - 50% - Travail d'équipe

Faites un tour et rapportez vos résultats

À votre santé

Résultats du match

View attachment 808231