100ka_

Reaction score
some1 konw what tactic play gvardiola in 166. el clasico whit real madrid to pressent me ? That is so good tatcit if some1 know to help me tnx

Yeah im even looking for the tactic barca used in the el clasico :)

FFS use the search tool, and you'll find there's about a billion Barca tactics or threads trying to emulate the way they play week in, week out. El classico tactics were no different to those he usually uses.

Joss is right, there's plenty of threads about it, quite clear they use a 433/451.
but i'm not gunna answer anymore cos the answers are out there...

You can't recreate the tactic in Fm. Iniesta was an attacking mid moving to the Aml position, Villa was an Aml moving to Striker. The formation was almost Strikerless. IMO the closest thing would be something like that :

Pedro, Messi, Villa : roam from position and wide play cut inside.
Iniesta : roam from position

Ok! some1 tell role for players ? villa , messi , pedro in there position ?

Villa - Complete Forward - Attack
Messi - Inside Forward - Attack
Pedro - Inside Forward/ Winger - Attack

Ok! some1 tell role for players ? villa , messi , pedro in there position ?

Why is this thread still open?

If you really want to emulate the tactics, read through zonalmarking articles, and the Jonathan Wilson one I linked, watch games and spend a lot of time working on it. It's not as simple as is Villa a poacher, or Messi an Inside Forward? etc. They all need individual instructions as well.

If you want to be simple though, download KingEric's Barcelona Tactic, it's the best i've come to it, and it's very succesful. Since you don't seem to be able to use the Search bar, here's the link:

Barcelona Tactic by KingEric V1/2/3

Villa - Complete Forward - Attack
Messi - Inside Forward - Attack
Pedro - Inside Forward/ Winger - Attack

This is wrong.
but, i cba to explain.
as joss said, it's individual instructions

In fact, I am so frustrating about how to set messi if he is pretending ST?

barcelona tactic you have someone to FM 2011 tactic in el classico

Joss and Jones have it right. There are at least 10 threads on this, and I for one refuse to answer on principle. Use the search function.

Just needs closing. As do most of the others. I have a feeling that even if there was a whole thread designated to a joint effort to emulate Barca's tactics like Fmb might do, there would still be umpteen other threads asking the same question.

Just needs closing. As do most of the others. I have a feeling that even if there was a whole thread designated to a joint effort to emulate Barca's tactics like Fmb might do, there would still be umpteen other threads asking the same question.

Some people don't like downloading tactics, feel concious of viruses and the like :) Might be easier for others to explain to this dude :)

It´s probably unplayable in fm but if you really want to try then I´d say this is your best shot.

barcaelclassico.jpg

It´s probably unplayable in fm but if you really want to try then I´d say this is your best shot.

barcaelclassico.jpg

I will test this, tho Pedro might have played as an inside forward down near the corner-flag?