spartans 2k11

Reaction score
...to go unbeaten through the whole season whilst playing with some youngsters.

Hello FMers!

I was watching Barcelona before and thought I know being Barcelona aren't much of a challenge, but maybe tryna' win EVERY game inc. Super Cup/Spanish cup, Champions League and obviously the league title is. I need a left back as I think Abidal is a bit old. Maybe re-train Puyol to left back? Problem is, I know this sounds stupid, but I don't know how to retrain :/ Can anyone tell me?

Anyway, I need youngsters. I'm think off playing the likes of Thiago, Fontas, Busquets etc reguarly. If anyone can name any u22 players that could cut some games for Barca please let me know :) I'll show my league table/cup results etc and the end of the seasooon!!

I haven't loaded up FM yet but I should have around £25m? or more? I am using LFC Marshalls latest update :D

im sorry but you wont win everything and go un beaten using your youngsters im sorry but only thiago is a good youngster for barce on the game,, but remember that real have a world class squad on the game, so if you want to risk it them do so but to answer your question... Bruno cesar. neymar. De Gea. Iker Muainin

I don't mean all off them... summit like this.

Valdes
Alves Pique Puyol Abidal (looking for a replacement)
Iniesta Thiago/Fab Xavi
Pedro/Sanchez Villa
Messi

That's pretty much the standard team mate, the only u22 you have is Thiago?

that's why i said some that COULD cut it... i'll be using thiago, fontas etc and any i bring in.. use them against the lesser teams...
espanytol, getafe etc and cup games

im sorry mate but if you play thiago fontas ect against espanyol you will loose as that is your derby game they will be up for it !!! abidal is a class left back but buy ALy Cissokho otherwise he is 22 and a great LB

For U22 have a look at; Lukaku, pastore, neymar, ganso, mata, iker muniain (sp), galeano, toloi, diego renan, eden hazard, javi martinez, etc