Status
Not open for further replies.

thomaspato

Reaction score
Is FC Barcelona as easy as everyone thinks? looking through the forums people say Barcelona are a easy team to manage, but are they really that easy?

Might be. Never noticed it myself, and I'd say the quality of their players make up for it.

No, I haven't tried managing them, but it's pretty obvious from just looking at their squad.

No, Barcelona aren't going to easy, not sure who they're playing next. They are pretty easy to play though.

You still need the right tactic for playing the major clubs away from home. It's only easy if you know what you're doing, a novice would still struggle.

They are able to play with most tactics and you are able to buy most of the best players. It's pretty easy to win the league, but you get perhaps some problems in the cl

Think about it: Having Pique and Puyol as defenders. Iniesta, Xavi and Fabregas as midfielders. Villa, Messi, Pedro and Sanchez as forwards. What else do you need?

so, besides barcelona, which team is easiest to manage in fm?

apart from Barcelona, Real Madrid/Manchester City/Chelsea and Bayern Munich are quite easy. That has been my experience at least. Generally Europe's top clubs tend to not provide much challenge.

Of course Barcelona are an easy team to manage, their first XI probably has the best total CA. And if not top then it's definitely 2nd.

/thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.