Reaction score
I'm wondering which players should I buy/sell in my first season, there are a good amount of players in my squad but I'm wondering if I should buy another goal machine or a top class defender, I only start with 35.5 million though so no massive spendings! Help would be much appreciated, if it helps I play a kind of 4-2-4 formation, two CM, two AM each side and two ST :)

You could probably sign a few Youngsters, let them go out on loan for a season or 2 then start building them in, I personally would get Ander Herrera, get Xavi to tutor him and play him along side Xavi in the team, I would sell Busquets/Macherano, you don't need both when your using CMs not DMs, I would also sign a CB. Maybe also get Puyol to tutor, maybe a young Spaniard San Jose/Jordi Amat? As for the 'Goal Machine' you really don't need one with Messi in your ranks, but like I said if you get a youngster after a couple of seasons on loan you never know.

I signed Sanogo as a youth striker, should I send him out on loan or get Messi to tutor him because from loads of forums, he's a wonderkid? But thanks, I'll sell Macherano because he is worth more

I prefer Niang and Fierro to Sanogo, they turn out better, well Fierro does, not sure about Niang, but I'd definitely send him on loan, It's pointless tutoring him if there is still no game time, see if u have any feeder clubs with good training facilities.

Problem with signing Fierro is though, every time I sign him, he can never come to the club until next season, I've put Sanogo in Barcelona B

Yeah, I'm not sure how much Sanogo will develop but if he gets first team he should do well, did you try for Herrera or a CB?

Ahhh, I'd just look for another young playmaker that you could get Xavi to tutor.