barcelona v stuttgart

cfc12345

Reaction score
didnt see a thread made for this game so i thought i might aswell make one for the game

i want stuttgart to go through for some revenge becuase i got a barca fan at my school who slated me about chelsea today so come on stuttgart lol :)

no worries pal, i revelled in your dispear to much, i am also sorry but least we can support the same team tonight. COME ON STUTTART

I hope Barcelona win, as i want them to win the Champions League! :)

what a good goal BUT watching the replay, is it just me or does it seem players are scared to stick out a leg to tackle him nowadays?

good goal from messi no chance for the keeper :( hopefully stuttgart can reply

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

I hope Barcelona win, as i want them to win the Champions League! :)

im backing inter now chelsea are out :) they may of nocked us out but mourinho is a legend and i will allways want inter to do well under him :)

that pass wass different class.

Why is there a Barca fan at your school?

his the biggest glory hunter ever mate in primary he supported man utd but in year 7 when
the likes of ronaldinho and eto were proberly at there best at the club he changed to them :S

My god he's(Messi) is a fantastic player
Shaking in my boots at the prospect of facing these boys in the 1/4 finals
1-0 in the Bordeaux game aswell, Gourcuff the scorer

My god he's(Messi) is a fantastic player
Shaking in my boots at the prospect of facing these boys in the 1/4 finals
1-0 in the Bordeaux game aswell, Gourcuff the scorer

yeah he is some player mate but if man utd do get barca in the quaters, semis or even in final you are definately good enough to beat them rooney can be a nightmare to any defence in thw world when his at his best which has been all season :)

yeah he is some player mate but if man utd do get barca in the quaters, semis or even in final you are definately good enough to beat them rooney can be a nightmare to any defence in thw world when his at his best which has been all season :)

But then again the final is on at the Bernabau
Im pretty sure that each club gets 20% of the tickets
So the majority of people at the final will be Madrid fans8-|