Barcelona Vs Real Madrid - An Online Story

Duzzy

Reaction score
The most prestigious rivalry of all time will be recreated in this Epic Story.

THE EL CLASICO

View attachment 313871 VSView attachment 313872

In this story Tolga Duzgun (Duzzy) will take control of Barcelona and Chris Tonkin (Coolmcool) will take control of Real Madrid. They will go head to head in a battle like no other. They will both be aiming for La Liga Glory.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Month to month Updates will be posted once the league starts.

Real Madrid

View attachment 313876

July 2013 - Pre Season

Season Expectations

Expectations were to win the league my own targets are competitive in the Champions League too and get rid off the deadwood for future stars.

La Liga Odds

View attachment 313877

Joint favourites show how close this season will be the differenc could come down to the 2 best players in the world Messi V Ronaldo.

Key Players

View attachment 313879View attachment 313880View attachment 313881

These 3 will definetly be key to our success or failures this season with Ronaldo the obvious star but everything will go through Ozil and Benzema will need to keep finding the net.

Already a War of Words

View attachment 313882

Transfer History

View attachment 313883

Well i didnt expect to get £20 million for Kaka or even that much for Callejon neither would ever make my first team and the players coming in are future superstars.

Wellington Nem

View attachment 313885

No matter what level of team you are Nem is a good bargain at just £3.5million and valued at the start of the game at almost £10million you cant say no to that deal.

Isco

View attachment 313886

Isco is a future Spain star so again his buyout clause was reasonable compared to his skills and versatility.

Phil Jones

View attachment 313887

Man Utd let him go for practically what they bought him for, another versatile young player with a big future ahead of him.

Pre Season Friendlies

View attachment 313888

Friendlies meant little to me and i let my Assistant Manager take control of them hopefully i dont have to much to worry about with these dodgy results.

View attachment 313878

Pre-Season

Heat between the managers already

View attachment 313896View attachment 313897

Transfers:

I had a few signing ideas in mind for Barcelona; not many just a few.

In:

After a long time thinking I decided to finally put an offer in for the Brazilian Wonderkid Adryan.

View attachment 313884

I ended up buying his release clause out. I will be giving him a big opportunity by making his tutor.... Iniesta.

Out:

Adriano was always a player I wanted to get rid off. He's not good enough for Barcalona and Jordi Alba is more than capable of securing the left side.

View attachment 313889

By selling Adriano for £10.75M I had to think fast in buying a back up as Abidal is not able to play. I had a guy in mind.

Possible Transfer Target:

Alaba. Alaba kept on coming up on my scout reports and my staff kept on insisting on me to check him out. So I did and he looks like a potential first team player. I would have to spend all of my transfer budget if I were to get him.

View attachment 313890

Lets hope it works out and that he signs for us.

View attachment 313895

Pre-season Results

View attachment 313891

The results weren't perfect but they are promising. I think my team is ready to start the league.

View attachment 313924

Transfer News:

Alaba has signed a deal with Barcelona. He signed for the fee of £17.5M. He will get a rotated with Alba once he recovers from his injury.

View attachment 313927

View attachment 313926

La Liga Match #1

Barcelona VS Real Sociedad
1-0

Messi (47)

View attachment 313930

In this match I had outplayed the opponent. Messi got the only goal of the match by scoring a wonderfully finished freekick.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spanish Super Cup Match #1

View attachment 313932

Barcelona VS Real Madrid
0-0

This match was very close. I had most of the possession during the match, There was a chance for Higuain to score where Valdes made a mistake and lost the ball to Higuain just outside the box for Higuain to have an open shot at goal. Luckily it the post and nothing became of it. Later on in the match we got a late minute penalty which I thought it would be it. But sadly Xavi could not finish.

View attachment 313921

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 313926

La Liga Match #2

Atletico Madrid VS Barcelona
2-1

Adrian (23,79)

Pedro (90+2)

In this match I thought I could get the win as Falcao got an early bath for being sent for elbowing my a player of mine. But I was wrong Adrian ran through my defence as if they weren't there. Pedro got a late goal but it was nothing. We still lost. With Jordi Alba getting injured during this match I was worried for the match to come.

View attachment 313933

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spanish Super Cup match #2

View attachment 313934

Real Madrid VS Barcelona
1-1

With the match arriving I was worried I would get crushed in this match as I had a fair amount of injuries. I was forced to play Puyol on the right and Dani Alves on the left. Real Madrid were the better team for most of the game. Di Maria broke the deadlock in the second half. I was getting nothing so I decided to change my tactics. 5 minutes later my team Equalized with messi scoring. I was winning with Away goals advantage. My team had played better in the last 20 minutes then they had in the whole match. During this match I had Puyol get injured which resulted in Barta playing the second half. Iniesta also got injured and got replaced by Fabregas. The youngster Adryan played well with Pique picking up MOTM for his outstanding defending.

View attachment 313923

View attachment 313935

Last edited:
Real Madrid

View attachment 313945

August 2012

La Liga
18/08/2012
Real Madrid 2 - 1 Valencia
Benzema 33 Ozil 44

It was looking like a comfortable first win for us but when they pulled one back with 20 mins to go it lead to a nervy finish with us having everyone pulled back to defend.

Spanish Super Cup 1st leg
23/08/2012
Barcelona 0 - 0 Real Madrid

I was looking for the clean sheet and maybe grabbing a draw and i cant say im dissapointed with this result we played a DMC and looked to counter attack but Higuian was poor in front of goal and Xavi missed a penalty when i thought it was all over!

La Liga
26/08/2012
Getafe 0 - 1 Real Madrid
Pepe 1

When Pepe got on the end of Di Marias curling cross i thought this match would be a cricket score and we would destroy Getafe but yet again our strikers look impotent in front of goal and leave us clinging onto the 3 points.

Spanish Super Cup 2nd leg
29/08/2012
Real Madrid 1 - 1 Barcelona
Di Maria 67
Barca Win on Away Goals

A bad result as we completly dominate the first 60 minutes and should have been 3 or 4 nil up but our bad form in front of goal came back to haunt us as we concede a goal, the tie and the first silverware of the season to Barcelona

View attachment 313946

look at those stats they tell their own story 16 shots to Barca's 4 yet we still cant get the job done.

La Liga Table and Stats

View attachment 313947View attachment 313948View attachment 313949

It all means very little at this early stage but 3 points ahead of Barca already could prove to be vital come the end of the season.

Player of the Month

View attachment 313950

Angel Di Maria has played extremely well this month grabbing a goal and 2 assists in the space of 4 games he has outshone his counterpart winger Ronaldo by a mile!

Champions League Group Stage Draw

Real Madrid
Olympiakos
Celtic
Salzburg

Maybe one of the easiest Champions League draws i have ever seen for Olypiakos to be 2nd seeds is stupid they are terrible, lets just hope my words dont come back to haunt me!

Real Madrid

View attachment 313970

Summer Transfer Window 2012 Deadline Day

I wasnt looking to strengthen the squad at all until Arsenal put in an offer for Benzema i just could not resist.

View attachment 313971

£40 million thats an amazing price and he really hadnt impressed me at all so far, as you can see i then went straight for Falcao but he refused to join a rival club so in the end i made 2 signings

Javier Hernandez

View attachment 313972

Only £20 million for the little pea and he should be a good attacking poacher super sub of a player in our side

Kyriagos Papa(Insert Rest Of Name)

View attachment 313973

A good versatile player and with Xabi Alonso out for 3 months and Pepe out for a month he may make an immediate impact to the first team

View attachment 315480

September 2012

LAST MINUTE TRANSFER

M'baye Niang has joined the club on a loan until the end of the season.

View attachment 315493

Barcelona VS Valencia

3-3

Fabregas (11), Messi (28, pen 73)

Piatti (31), Soldado (34), Tino Costa (81)

This match was back and forth. It was disappointing to see my team lose the lead twice but credit had to go to Valencia for coming back twice. My defence wasn't the best and need improving.

View attachment 315481

Getafe VS Barcelona

1-2

Alvaro (24)

Messi (17), Iniesta (26)

This game looked like an easy one and it was just that. Getafe only had 3 shots and I dominated the game with possession having 61% of it.

View attachment 315484

Zillina VS Barcelona

1-3

Maskara (8)

Pedro (24), Villa (49), Adryan (52)

This game was another easy game for the team as again I dominated with possession and gave little chance to the opposition to score.

View attachment 315486

Barcelona VS Granada

2-0

Messi (18), Alexis Sanchez (62)

My team annihilated Granada this match. We had 71% and Granada hardly had anything in the match. Messi again scoring when he wants.

View attachment 315487

Sevilla VS Barcelona

0-4

Messi (7), Iniesta (31), Xavi (54), Mascherano (85)

Sevilla had no chance this match. My team went out there and dominated from the start. With the whole team playing well I managed to beat Sevilla away 4-0. This was an impressive result.

View attachment 315491

Player of the Month

Player of the month easily has to go to Messi. He performed well in every game he played in scoring in nearly every start up.

View attachment 315492

Real Madrid

View attachment 316018

September 2012

La Liga
02/09/2012
Real Madrid 0 - 1 Granada

A shocking result as the team simply isnt clicking right now and with a midfield being decimated by niggling injuries dor Khedira, Essien and Ozil.

La Liga
15/09/2012
Sevilla 1 - 1 Real Madrid
Ozil pen 24

Yet again another poor result with Ozil looking the only decent player in my side at the moment i just dont know how to use Ronaldo a tweak to the tactic is needed i think.

Champions League Group Stage
19/09/2012
Real Madrid 5 - 1 Celtic
Ronaldo 10, 58 Ozil 22 Higuain 40 Di Maria 86

I know its only Celtic but the change in tactics seems to have worked wonders for the team with all the key players grabbing goals in ths wonderful match.

La Liga
22/09/2012
Rayo 1 - 4 Real Madrid
Di Maria 25 Ozil 32, 60 Ramos 68

Another good victory as Ozil has become our key playmaker with everything we do going forward coming through him and it shows the tweak in tactic has worked well for the side.

La Liga
29/09/2012
Real Madrid 2 - 0 Deportivo
Ozil 17 Higuain 64

The 2 men of the moment both get goals again as this team looks like a different side in these past few games with the Granada defeat a distant memory!

La Liga Table and Stats

View attachment 316025View attachment 316026View attachment 316027

Looks like Ozil and Messi will be fighting it out for best player this season with Ronaldos form not what it should be, currently sitting 3rd with suprise package Athletic top but with my board suprising me by signing Llorente for the winter transfer window for a stupid 31.5 million i cant see Athletic staying there for long.

Player of the Month

View attachment 316029

Ozil has got a goal every game this month and has shown everybody what a good player he is, up next month we face Barcelona at the Camp Nou so he will need to be on his A game that day.

View attachment 316255

October 2013

Barcelona VS Fenerbache

5-1

Messi (2), Iniesta (6, 22, pen 25), Alexis Sanchez (41)

Yobo (58)

The first half of this match I was dominating as you can see that all 5 of my goals were scored in the first half. Second we were still dominating but getting nothing close enough to the opposition net.

View attachment 316268

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 316257

Barcelona VS Real Madrid

0-1

Pepe (11)

This match was frustrating and painful to lose. Firstly my team had greater possession but we are not here to moan about who had more possession are we. I also had 7 shots (the same as Madrid) but the thing is all 7 were on target but not one goal. Messi let the team down by missing a penalty.

View attachment 316264

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deportivo VS Barcelona

2-3

Gama (66), Agullar (90)

Pedro (1), Messi (36), Alexis Sanchez (41)

This game was a good game considering we lost the previous game at home to Madrid. The team played well however the defence weren't paying attention as they should have done. Messi missed another penalty which again frustrated me.

View attachment 316272

Barcelona VS Dynamo Kyiv

1-0

Messi (pen 52)

FINALLY! Messi scores a penalty and restores faith within me. The team didn't play as expected but a win is a win and I was grateful that the defence didn't let it slip away.

Rayo VS Barcelona

2-3

Pique (O.G 4), Arana (50)

Iniesta (3), Pique (47), Messi (53)

This match was frustrating start to finish. The team just kept losing the lead. Pique redeemed himself by scoring in the second half. Again we scrape away with a win.

View attachment 316270

Mirandes VS Barcelona

1-2

Mujika (29)

Pedro (55), Song (81)

The team didn't play as expected this match with the team only just getting the win. Song's goal in the 81st minute was a screamer from 30 yards out. It was a tremendous finish.

View attachment 316263

Player of the Month

View attachment 316262

Iniesta played tremendously this month. Scoring 4 goals in 6 games and getting a couple of assists he deserves Player of the Month.

Real Madrid

View attachment 316258

October 2012

02/10/2012
Salzburg 1 - 4 Real Madrid
Ronaldo 4 Higuian 22, 36 Ozil 35

The usual suspects make light work of this poor side and our tactic is now working superbly for our players.

La Liga
06/10/2012
El Clasico !
Barcelona 0 - 1 Real Madrid
Pepe 11

A huge win for us against our fierce rivals Barca as we control the game and Pepe scores a beautiful set piece header! I change our tactics for this match moving the AMC to a DMC and having a slower tempo

La Liga
20/10/2012
Real Madrid 3 - 1 Celta
Pepe 45 Ronaldo 46 Isco 61

After the draining previous match against Barcelona i rested several players but the reserve team more than did enough to win this but the only concern is Hernandez has still not scored in 8 games for us now.

23/10/2012
Real Madrid 3 - 0 Olympiakos
Higuian 31, 35 Ozil 41

A frantic 10 minutes secured this european victory for us and meant that i could then take key players off after the break.

La Liga
27/10/2012
Mallorca 0 - 2 Real Madrid
Ozil 11 Ronaldo 57

Another good victory and the trio of Ozil, Ronaldo and Higuian are playing off each other so well at the moment with Di Maria seeming the weak link.

Spanish Cup 4th rnd 1st leg
31/10/2012
Villareal 1 - 2 Real Madrid

e but Higuain! Another blistering performance who has done so well since Benzema left who by the way has zero goals in 8 games for Arsenal!

La Liga Table and Stats

View attachment 316265View attachment 316266View attachment 316267

Suprise package Bilbao are still top with us hot on their heels and Barca ready to pounce if either of us mess up!

Real Madrid Board Give Us A Fortune!

View attachment 316271

This should be enought to secure the players i want to get

Player of the Month

Too hard to choose! Pepe scored twice and won the Clasico for us! Higuian bagged 6 goals Ronaldo even got 3 goals and so did Ozil!

Right so me and Duzzy have been playing this on and off and are currently in april 2013 in the save we will hopefully knock out a few big updates in the coming days

Real Madrid

View attachment 324724

November 2012

La Liga
Real Madrid 4 - 0 Zaragoza
Ronaldo pen 5 Higuain 35, 80 Di Maria 45

A brilliant result as we destroy Zaragoza and Higuain keeps up his fine goalscoring form.

Olympiakos 1 - 3 Real Madrid
Higuain 10 Ronaldo 13 Modric 83

Some good form we have hit recently and Higuain is simply looking unstoppable.

La Liga
Levante 0 - 1 Real Madrid
Pepe 63

Well that was a lucky result! Pepe does what he does best score a header from a set piece and he gains us all 3 points in this match

La Liga
Real Madrid 1 - 1 Athletic
Higuain 67

Well i was happy with the point really as we kept top goalscorer Llorente at bay and grabbed a draw against table topping Bilbao.
Despite maybe getting to sign him for free in the summer my board decided to give me an early christmas present and have signed Llorente for £31.5million to come in january!

Celtic 2 - 2 Real Madrid
Ronaldo 22 Higuain 88

We take Celtic too lightly in Scotland and they almost embarrass us with a win but goalscoring machine Higuain came on late to hit the equalizer and keep us top of the group

La Liga
Betis 0 - 2 Real Madrid
Di Maria 18 Pepe 38

We wrapped this match early on and never looked like losing to lowly Real Betis.

Spanish Cup 4th rnd 2nd leg
Real Madrid 4 - 0 Villareal
Isco 35 Higuain 38 Di Maria 41, 57

With a side littered with reserves we still managed to destroy a below par Villareal with Isco having an amazing game but it was the usual suspects grabbing the goals in Di Maria and Higuain.

Well as we played the game more than updated it i havent got any screenies of the league but i think i rememeber being a point behind Athletic and barcelona in 3rd

Player of the Month

View attachment 324754

Angel Di Maria has had another superb month scoring 4 goals and making 4 more in the games he played this month it could have easily been Higuain who grabbed 6 goals this month.

View attachment 324717

November 2012

View attachment 324726

Barcelona VS Celta

1-0

Iniesta (56)

This match really didn't have much in it. There weren't many chances and Iniesta was there to finish off when needed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 324728

Dynamo Kyiv VS Barcelona

1-1

Adryan (53)

The team didn't play to the expected level this game and it was disappointing to see the match finish as a draw. Luckily Adryan was in the right frame of mind and scored one for the team when no one else could.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 324726

Mallorca VS Barcelona

0-2

Marc Barta (24), Iniesta (32)

This match was always ours from the start with possession and the number of shots on our side. Mallorca were just not up for it

View attachment 324726

Barcelona VS Zaragoza

2-1

Messi (10), Dani Aves (53)

This match looked like it might have slipped away with the defence making a couple of errors which could have been costly. Luckily Messi and Alves were there to finish off.

View attachment 324728

Barcelona VS Zilina

2-0

Cesc Fabregas (pen 52), Iniesta (63)

The team performed to expected levels. We could have scored more but finishing wasn't the best.

View attachment 324726

Levante VS Barcelona

0-0

This was a very frustrating and boring match and the team should have had this match. We just can't lose points like this when Real Madrid are on unstoppable form.

View attachment 324735

Barcelona VS Mirandes

4-0

Cesc Fabregas (2), Mbaye Niang (5, 34, pen 38)

This match always looked like ours and we rightfully deserved the win with Niang getting a hat-trick and performing well. He might even get a permanent move if he carries on this rate.

Player of the Month

View attachment 324734

Iniesta has deserved player of the month scoring 3 goals in 7 matches and also assisting a number of times.

View attachment 324717

December 2012

View attachment 324726

Barcelona VS Athletic Bilbao

3-1

Adryan (29), Jordi Alba (50), Messi (71)

I thought I would struggle this match as Athletic had the leagues top goal scorer, Llorente. Luckily for me he wasn't at his best and my team made the best of the opportunity. Adryan has been playing well lately and he might get more starts in the coming months.

View attachment 324728

Fenerbache VS Barcelona

1-2

David Villa (39, pen 59)

This match was also in our control. The defence had a few slip ups every now and then but Villa did what he had to and has earned more trust in me.

View attachment 324726

Betis VS Barcelona

0-1

Cesc Fabregas (88)

It looked like we wouldn't get the win this match but Cesc Fabregas broke the deadlock with a wonderful team play goal.

View attachment 324735

Malaga VS Barcelona

2-2

Niang (88), Pedro(90+2)

I was lucky to get away with a draw. My team left it too late and we nearly payed the price. It was still good to go into the 2nd leg with a draw away.

View attachment 324726

Barcelona VS Osasuna

4-0

Jordi Alba (42, 45+1, pen 45+4) Xavi (70)

I think Jordi Alba scored the fastest hat-trick. He played outstandingly this match and deservedly got man of the match. My team outplayed Osasuna and this win brings us closer to Real Madrid.

View attachment 324735

Barcelona VS Malaga

1-0

Xavi (63)

My team looked in control most of the match and I should have punished them more.

View attachment 324726

Valladolid VS Barcelona

0-0

This match was a complete bore. My team never looked like they wanted to win.

Player of the Month

View attachment 324725

Jordi Alba deserved player of the month by scoring a total of 4 goals in December.

The team have been undefeated since losing to Real Madrid in the league. This has means that the team have been undefeated for 10 games in the league and in total 18 games in all competitions. This still leaves us behind Real Madrid due to them hardly dropping points.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sorry for the little amount of detail in the matches. I can't remember the events in the match as I played them a 2 weeks ago and only just managed to do the update. Sorry for the inconsistency in updates.

Last edited: