JackMason

Reaction score
Im in my first season with Barcelona and I was wondering who I could sign to put in the under 19's or Barcelona Atletic to ensure they improve. What youngsters would suit Barcelona's style and that i could train up and tutor to be the next star.

Denis from Celta B is a good shout. There are a couple of talented players from Atletico B and Sevilla C aswell.

Last edited:
Also Juanmi (Malaga), Borja (Athletico), Suso (Liverpool).
You keep your "Spanish" identity

Thats what I want to do. People that iniesta, Xavi and Villa can train

Get iniesta and xavi to tutor thiago, and get denis from celta and get them to tutor him too, Bilbao have some very good youngsters, maybe raid them. Search for young regens too

Marco Verratti
Aaron Ramsey
Kevin
Kiko
Jack Wilshere
Mario Götze
Raphael Varane
Stephan El Shaarawy
Iker Muniain
Khouma Babacar
Romelu Lukaku

Gump i'm looking more Spanish but great list. I've just signed Kiko from Hercules and am looking at maybe Muniain

i will not bring in many players. you already have players that can turn out into good footballers.
thiago, rafinha (thiagos brother), sergi gomez, sergi roberto, andreu fontas, muniesa and bojan.
if i were you i would get regens.

I know of the talent already there but I think I could do with a few more.

Pichu Atienza (Atletico Madrid B)
Borja Baston (Atletico Madrid B)
Jorge Pulido (Atletico Madrid B)
Iker Muniain (Atletic Bilbao)
Pablo Sarabia (Real Madrid Castilla)
Cedric (Numancia)
Kevin (Zaragoza)
Suso (Liverpool)
Denis (R.C. Celta B)
Paco Alacer (Valencia Mestalla)
Jese (Real Madrid C.F. C)
Jonathan Viera (Las Palmas)

After a few seasons you will get great regens at barcelona, but you should also look for other regens. You could also get Mario from Villareal, Campana from Sevilla, Kiko from Atletico and Paco Alcacer from Valencia