Tobe

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm currently managing Barcelona and am concentrating on youth I am having youngsters being tutored and giving some game time. An example of this would be Alvaro Vadillo who I have retrained to wingback and he has improved significantly. I also have Luke young who improved the same without any game time and just tutoring. Now I'm in second season some youngsters including Shaw won't play as they are still not good enough yet. What should I do with them. I'm concerned about loans as they have been offered but will only play bit part roles therefore not much game time. Will they improve more in my u19's or the b team. I'm a bit stuck but any advise will be great thankyou. I have a great coaching set up too.

What I do for promising youth is I give them game time in the U18 (or U19 in Spanish leagues) AND also allow them to be selected for the B team. I supplement this with tutoring.

I don't worry about putting them out for loans until they're at least 18, usually 19 or 20. By this time, they'll be getting first-team offers from decent mid-table sides which would really help them develop.

What I do for promising youth is I give them game time in the U18 (or U19 in Spanish leagues) AND also allow them to be selected for the B team. I supplement this with tutoring.

I don't worry about putting them out for loans until they're at least 18, usually 19 or 20. By this time, they'll be getting first-team offers from decent mid-table sides which would really help them develop.

How do you allow them to play for the B team and the under 19's?