Rangers26

Reaction score
I'm managing Malaga and I just lost 4-1 to Barcelona and I just think it's stupid how good they have been made. This is there results so far this season... 7-1, 7-0, 6-0, 6-0, 5-0, 5-0, 5-0, 5-0, 4-1 and 4-0 and so on all league games.

72 goals for and 9 conceded in the league after 19 games.

Also 5 more games in the CL/Cup the have won by that amount... 3 friendlies by that much... and you sort of get the picture.

As well as that Messi has played an Average Rating of 8.78 and Sanchez 8.29. They have all the other top league performers as well besides Ronaldo.

I know Barca are the best in the world but that's just way to far in my opinion what do you guys think?

they do have world class players all round and a lot of la liga teams are really bad

Ok, yes, fair enough I just beat Rayo 7-1 then Betis 6-1 can't really say there is much competition from the bottom sides but to be fair there is about 12 teams in with a chance of getting into Europe with only 8 games to go now. Real have caught up to them now and are top of the league (haha Barca) so atleast Real do still have the power to compete and slow them down.

The main problem was that they were simply unstoppable, 98 goals from 30 games is phenomenal and it looked like trying to turn Malaga into champions was just not worth trying lol.

I was a bit annoyed after getting hammered but the stats do speak for themselves, guess I'll just have to try harder to catch them.:)