Barclaycard Premiership! 4 Player Committed game. Read on.. :)

lordbaj

Reaction score
Barclaycard Premiership - Challenge League.

HAMACHI GAME!!
If you are Committed, Friendly and Competitive then this is the network game for you! :D

Looking for 3 more players who can play between 7:30pm to around 11pm, 3-4 Nights a week.
This game is for people who wanna build up their teams and play over 3 seasons!

RULES

Players must choose a team between 11th and 20th Predicted,
Blackburn
Wolves
West Brom
Stoke City
Wigan
Swansea City
QPR
Norwich
Bolton.

All friendlies will be played by your assistant manager to speed up the game :)
Leagues selected will be, English Prem to League 1, Spanish BBVA(1st) and Italian Serie A (1st)
Medium Database.

Game will start tonight at 8pm GMT, Message on here, where your from and what team and i will pm you the details :) First Come, First Serve.

See you later! :) , Ash.

WHAT NITES A WEEK WOULD IT BE? I WOULD BE STOKE IM AN EVERTONIAN BUT MY FIANCEE IS FROM STOKE AND A FAN

will you be playing with a January transfer update??

looking to join as Blackburn/Swansea, from the UK

I have the soccer from around the world update, but maybe its best to not use any updates as its easier for people :) Mr Everton, stoke would be great! It would be random, depends when everyone is free, but looking at 3-5 nights a week to be arranged :)

I dont think i could do the five nites a week mate due to work 3 nites i probably could, what teams are the other players?

alright mate i saw like england - leauge one and other leauges does that mean you can be any of those or do you have to be a team in the bottom half of the prem? ill be swansea please but if thats taken ill be wigan

You started again?! Haha, whats the point?

Barclaycard Premiership - Challenge League.

HAMACHI GAME!!
If you are Committed, Friendly and Competitive then this is the network game for you!
grin.gif

Looking for 3 more players who can play between 7:30pm to around 11pm, 3-4 Nights a week.
This game is for people who wanna build up their teams and play over 3 seasons!

Or once a game has started i'll post on here and start a new one. Even tho the other commited players are online. Joke.

Last edited:
because matt fry cant be here and the other guy is never on lol ! you are more than welcome to join

the other lad is on now m8, im talking to him. why matt want to host if he isnt gonna be about?

its not me, i didnt host, im just gonna host one because he is always away and online when you guys arnt, its not working at all. and i know i can be on most evenings as i work during the day :) so im gonna set a new one up

can i join??? tell me the account and pasword ??? i will take free teams :p

what teams are free then mate, can i be bolton or wigan?