jayc1446

Reaction score
I want to start a net game tongiht in the barclays premier league me to be man u, looking for 3 players roughly to keep it interesting and quick.

Prefer people on PC's rather than laptops as laptops tend to be slow.

Looking to play 7-10pm everyday (accept for the odd occasion where i may not be able to get on.)

No editor will be used and the most recent SI update will be used no custom database.

Add me on weeman uk on steam if interested so we can talk.

Look forward to anyone who is interested - the game will be up as of now as i will be getting my tactics etc ready which means i will be ready to play as soon as we have 3.

Just for the record. Laptops are not slower than PC's. RAM and CPU configuration is what determines their "speed" and both tend to have similar performance results.

I work in IT :p

I know that , Just people dont tend to have powerful laptops unless its got 8gb Ram with at least an I3 Core equivalent net games tend to be quite slow on them , i only know as i played 2 seasons with a guy who played on one and it dragged during matches.

When you're playing online games, make sure that ye have your match speed and highlight mode set as the same. That usually is the reason why one might be slower than the other.

:p Yup I always have them set to what i prefer that and same day match days etc , 1-2mins auto continue the whole shabang to keep things rolling.

Any tips on getting people in tends to always take a night or 2 to get people to join ?

need 1 more to join now liverpool city and utd are taken last person can be chelsea for a top 4 title race :) or tottenham/arsenal/everton if they prefer.

I have signed Werner for 5 mill and on the tracks of getting lucas romero for 7 mill, still 1 space left if you want to join leaving the window open till the 1st game of the season then it wont be till the end of season were i will let people join

looking for a league, new, but i play alot, steam name is narcher3 too