8th aston villa
9th birmingham
10th sunderland
11th west ham
12th bolton
13th fulham
14th stoke
15th blackburn

That's an interesting league table you have there.

1. Chelsea
2. Manchester City
3. Manchester United
4. Tottenham
5. Arsenal
6. Liverpool
7. Everton
8. Aston Villa
9. Newcastle
10. Blackburn Rovers
11. Birmingham
12. Stoke City
13. Fulham
14. Sunderland
15.West Ham United

16. Bolton Wanderers
17. Wolves
18. Wigan Athletic
19. West Brom
20. Blackpool

everton...

i carnt believe so many people are putting everton only in the 7th and 8th spots some even lower! last season we got 8th with a reserves team for half the season, look at are squad Howard - Neville - Jagielka - Heitinga - Baines - Arteta - Fellaini - Cahill - Pienaar - Bilyaletidinov - Saha "Mucha - Coleman - Rodwell - Osman - Distin - Beckford - Yakubu - Anichebe - Hibbert - Yobo" + alot more. personally i believe we have the best midfield in the league. why else would the likes of barcalona + inter milan want them? heres my perdictions:

1 Man United
2 Chelsea
3 Everton
4 Man City
----------------
5 Arsenal
6 Spurs
7 Liverpool
----------------
8 Sunderland
9 Villa
10 Fulham
11 Birmingham
12 Blackburn
13 Stoke
14 West Ham
15 Wolves
16 Newcastle
17 Bolton
-----------------
18 West Brom
19 Wigan
20 Blackpool

i feel the top 5 in my list will all be challening for the title this season.

i carnt believe so many people are putting everton only in the 7th and 8th spots some even lower! last season we got 8th with a reserves team for half the season, look at are squad Howard - Neville - Jagielka - Heitinga - Baines - Arteta - Fellaini - Cahill - Pienaar - Bilyaletidinov - Saha "Mucha - Coleman - Rodwell - Osman - Distin - Beckford - Yakubu - Anichebe - Hibbert - Yobo" + alot more. personally i believe we have the best midfield in the league. why else would the likes of barcalona + inter milan want them? heres my perdictions:

1 Man United
2 Chelsea
3 Everton
4 Man City
----------------
5 Arsenal
6 Spurs
7 Liverpool
----------------
8 Sunderland
9 Villa
10 Fulham
11 Birmingham
12 Blackburn
13 Stoke
14 West Ham
15 Wolves
16 Newcastle
17 Bolton
-----------------
18 West Brom
19 Wigan
20 Blackpool

i feel the top 5 in my list will all be challening for the title this season.

I hope your joking Everton 3rd ahead of Arsenal Man City and Liverpool ?

no chance of that happeningoO)

I hope your joking Everton 3rd ahead of Arsenal Man City and Liverpool ?

no chance of that happeningoO)

explain to me why? we have a better squad than both arsenal + liverpool, carnt say really about man city with there money 2moro they could go out and spend 250 million on messi, david moyes has came out and said as well as the players where going for the title this season. i believe 3rd will be the lowest we will get this season with the highest being 1st. lets compair with arsenal:

Everton v Arsenal Squad:

Goalkeepers = (Howard) : Almunia = WINNER EVERTON

Defence = (Neville - Jagielka - Heitinga - Baines) : Sagna - Vermaelen - Koscielny - Clichy = WINNER EVERTON

Midfield = Pienaar - (Arteta - Cahill - Fellaini - Bilyaletidinov - Rodwell) : Song - Arshavin -Fabregas - Diaby - Nasri - Denilson = WINNER EVERTON "Arteta v Fabregas imo i wouldint swap arteta for him anyday but Fabregas has a bigger profile thats the only reason others may rate him higher. arteta has proven season after season hes the best spanish player in the premiership."

Forwards = (Saha - Beckford - Yakubu - Anichebe - Gueye) : RVP - Walcott - Bendtner - Chamakh - Vela = WINNER Hard one if saha didint have the injurys he had everton would win hands down hes world class when fit, bit im a big fan of RVP, but beckford already scored 3 goals for us in preseason and yak is a 20 goal a season striker when fit anichebe is the best attacking nigerian and Gueye is the future saha but with out the injurys. i would have to give this a DRAW or maybe just Arsenal due to RVP.

listen.... think what you like everton for the 1st 14 games of last season was fielding half of the team with reserves we where putting 15/16 year olds on the bench for derbys and games against the "big 4" the last 24 games when we had nearly all are team back we only lost 2, one 2 liverpool where we deserved 2 win we had 2 disaloud goals... and another against spurs where 1st half they where muc better but 2nd half we where world class.... had the season started 1st december 2009 we would have finnished 2nd in the league 1 point behind man united and 1 ahead of chelsea.

atm we have 0 injurys !!!! 1st time in around 10 years!!! and if your seriously saying everton havint got the squad / manager to win the league your blind. barca + inter milan want are players and ooo who else? arsenal have been reported for wanting around 5 of are players already this summer and bidded on one.

we will see at the end of the season where everyone finnishs but i do believe everton will be challenging for the title as i also believe arsenal will with or with out fabregas

Last edited:
explain to me why? we have a better squad than both arsenal + liverpool, carnt say really about man city with there money 2moro they could go out and spend 250 million on messi, david moyes has came out and said as well as the players where going for the title this season. i believe 3rd will be the lowest we will get this season with the highest being 1st. lets compair with arsenal:

Everton v Arsenal Squad:

Defence = (Neville - Jagielka - Heitinga - Baines) : Sagna - Vermaelen - Koscielny - Clichy = WINNER EVERTON

Midfield = Pienaar - (Arteta - Cahill - Fellaini - Bilyaletidinov - Rodwell) : Song - Arshavin -Fabregas - Diaby - Nasri - Denilson = WINNER EVERTON "Arteta v Fabregas imo i wouldint swap arteta for him anyday but Fabregas has a bigger profile thats the only reason others may rate him higher. arteta has proven season after season hes the best spanish player in the premiership."

Forwards = (Saha - Beckford - Yakubu - Anichebe - Gueye) : RVP - Walcott - Bendtner - Chamakh - Vela = WINNER Hard one if saha didint have the injurys he had everton would win hands down hes world class when fit, bit im a big fan of RVP, but beckford already scored 3 goals for us in preseason and yak is a 20 goal a season striker when fit anichebe is the best attacking nigerian and Gueye is the future saha but with out the injurys. i would have to give this a DRAW or maybe just Arsenal due to RVP.

listen.... think what you like everton for the 1st 14 games of last season was fielding half of the team with reserves we where putting 15/16 year olds on the bench for derbys and games against the "big 4" the last 24 games when we had nearly all are team back we only lost 2, one 2 liverpool where we deserved 2 win we had 2 disaloud goals... and another against spurs where 1st half they where muc better but 2nd half we where world class.... had the season started 1st december 2009 we would have finnished 2nd in the league 1 point behind man united and 1 ahead of chelsea.

atm we have 0 injurys !!!! 1st time in around 10 years!!! and if your seriously saying everton havint got the squad / manager to win the league your blind. barca + inter milan want are players and ooo who else? arsenal have been reported for wanting around 5 of are players already this summer and bidded on one.

we will see at the end of the season where everyone finnishs but i do believe everton will be challenging for the title as i also believe arsenal will with or with out fabregas
That is in your highly biased opinion. Did you see Vermaelen last season? He is brilliant. Clichy > Baines, Sagna > Neville, Jagielka > Koscienly. Midfield, Rodwell is good but not as good as Song, Fabregas is better than Cahill, Nasri's better than Arteta, Arshavin is better than Bil. and Denilson is worse than Fellaini. Strikeforce Arsenal win easily. You gotta be joking, Saha? He can't get into the France team never mind be better than Chamakh/RVP/Walcott, etc. As for Yakubu, he missed from like 2 yards for Nigeria at the World Cup, says it all. Beckford isn't that good, Anich. is quite bad and who the **** is Gueye? Who do Inter & Barca want exactly, Barca so want Fabregas, they must have him not want him. They are even trying to tap him up. Arsenal's youth is ten times better, Wenger is better and stop saying 'what if' or 'this goal should of been allowed'. Also, if Liverpool could beat you at Goodison with 10 men 1-0 and lost to Arsenal, then how are you better? How biased can you be. Anyway, off to watch Motd, cant wait :D

1. Chelsea

20. Spurs

The other positions don't matter really :D

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Everton v Arsenal Squad:

You really overrate your team, don't you?

Everton v Arsenal Squad:

Major lulz.Everton better than Arsenal and Liverpool?! Also, did you seem todays Everton game? My word that was awful. You have Jerrmaine Beckford...Nuff' said really

1. Chelsea
2. United
3. Arsenal
4. City
5. Liverpool
6. Tottenham
7. Everton
8. Aston Villa
9. Fulham
10. Sunderland
11. West Ham
12. Birmingham
13. Bolton
14. Blackburn
15. Newcastle
16. Stoke City
17.Wolverhampton
18. Wigan
19. West Brom
20. Blackpool

Everton v Arsenal Squad:

Guy's a comedian XDXD

Major LOL

You realy think Everton have a better squad than Arsenal !!

The only player i would take would be one of your center halfs either Hetinga or Jagelka as we need backups

Everton v Arsenal Squad:

Honestly, that's not a bad call, but the 11 have to play 110%, 95% of the time.

1. Manchester United
2. Chelsea
3. Tottenham
4. Arsenal
5. Liverpool
6. Man City
7. Aston Villa
8. Everton
9. Fulham
10. Sunderland
11. West Ham
12. Wigan
13. Bolton
14. Stoke
15. Blackpool (ive got a feeling theyll survive this season then come last next season. 2ND SEASON SYNDROME)
16. Blackburn
17. Newcastle
18. Birmingham
19. Wolves
20. West Brom

Actually, we do have better players than Arsenal;
Lets put together an EvertonArsenal side:

Howard (MISTAKE TODAY, EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES!)

Sagna
Jagielka
Vermaelan
Baines

Pienaar
Fabregas
Fellaini
Arteta
Arshavin

RVP

That's a good team, but how many Everton players are there, and how many Arsenal players are there? 6 Everton, 5 Arsenal.

Now I am being a Gooner tomorrow, so please win!

whats with all the deluded everton fans on here ?

yes you have a great team but you don't have better players than Arsenal !!

whats with all the deluded everton fans on here ?

yes you have a great team but you don't have better players than Arsenal !!
I would actually say they do. But this is a league table prediction thread.

Man Utd
Chelsea
Man City
Arsenal
Spurs
Liverpool
Everton
Villa
Fulham
Sunderland
Blackburn
West Ham
Stoke
Birmingham
Bolton
Blackpool
Newcastle
Wolves
West Brom
Wigan

Everton v Arsenal Squad:

If there was an award for the most bias and stupid post of the year, you would have just won that, hands down.

Epic post.

1 nited
2 pool
3 scummys
4 ****
5 city wok
6 tottenspurs
7 everton banega
8 viller

Last edited:
Actually, we do have better players than Arsenal;
Lets put together an EvertonArsenal side:

Howard (MISTAKE TODAY, EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES!)

Sagna
Jagielka
Vermaelan
Baines

Pienaar
Fabregas
Fellaini
Arteta
Arshavin

RVP

That's a good team, but how many Everton players are there, and how many Arsenal players are there? 6 Everton, 5 Arsenal.

Now I am being a Gooner tomorrow, so please win!
Everton > Arsenal? Look where Everton are now in the league and then look at Arsenal (and Liverpool)! To be fair, Everton should finish around 10th place, below 'Pool and Arsenal.

Everton > Arsenal? Look where Everton are now in the league and then look at Arsenal (and Liverpool)! To be fair, Everton should finish around 10th place, below 'Pool and Arsenal.

why are you bumping everything old?

also in August he didn't know that did he?

1. Chelsea
2. Manchester City
3. Manchester United
---------------------------------
4. Arsenal
5. Tottenham
6. Aston Villa
7. Liverpool
8. Everton
9. Birmingham
10. Blackburn
11. Sunderland
12. Bolton
13. West Ham
14. Fulham
15. Stoke
16. Newcastle
17. Wolves
18. West Brom
19. Wigan
20. Blackpool

So guys, how did you do with your predictions?

I found mine, and have quoted them above.

Basically, I was pretty far off in all departments.

Back