Barclay's Premier League Auction - Revamped.

• Thread starter Thread starter potta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 118K
FFS robbed of a place in Europe next year. Good season for us though, Gomez made a difference

very happy with the cup win!!!! Too bad about the poor season... losing Ramos made a huge difference clearly seeing as he went straight into the team of the year! although feel Baines should be left back seeing as he has 20+ assists from the position!

also how angry is my squad... something like 70 yellow cards in prem and another 40 in europa league! perfect ha!

potta could you do a SS of john stones ... hes is a machine but not sure how he has come along so far

£31million! finally for the first time i actually have some money to play with ha!

very happy with the cup win!!!! Too bad about the poor season... losing Ramos made a huge difference clearly seeing as he went straight into the team of the year! although feel Baines should be left back seeing as he has 20+ assists from the position!

also how angry is my squad... something like 70 yellow cards in prem and another 40 in europa league! perfect ha!

potta could you do a SS of john stones ... hes is a machine but not sure how he has come along so far

View attachment 326094View attachment 326095 coming along nicely

ah he looks decent for his age...no complaints...

em... why has Pierre-Emerick left to join juventus for like 350k ... something isnt right there surely :/

em... why has Pierre-Emerick left to join juventus for like 350k ... something isnt right there surely :/

not sure I never realised........I will sort it

Ronaldo vs Messi

GOALKEEPER

Ron-Robert Zieler

DEFENDERS

Jordi Alba
Dani Carvajal
Domenico Criscito
Bruno Martins Indi

MIDFIELDERS

Nuri Sahin
Bastien Schweinsteiger
Andre Schurrle
Turan Arda

STRIKERS

Ronaldo
Lionel Messi

YOU CAN ONLY BID ON THE FOLLOWING:
1 GK
2 DF
2 MF
1 ST

Training Facilities Upgrade = 3m per point
Youth Facilities Upgrade = 2m per point

FAILURE TO MANAGE YOUR TRANSFER BUDGETS WILL RESULT IN -15 POINTS.

AUCTION & PLAYER TRANSFER DEADLINE: Thursday 4th​ APRIL 2013 @ 3pm GMT

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE WINNING PLAYERS WILL NOT BE ON PERMANENT CONTRACTS – THIS IS BECAUSE FMRTE DOES NOT HAVE THIS OPTION, HOWEVER I WILL PUT THEM ON LONG TERM CONTRACTS ON THEIR CLUBS RESPECTIVE WAGE…………SO SPEND WISELY

Right I've put him back in your team..it may have been a glitch in the game, but if it happens again I will have to leave it.

Right I've put him back in your team..it may have been a glitch in the game, but if it happens again I will have to leave it.

thanks ... was he on a 1 year contract maybe? they signed him on the cheap?

great cheers buddy ... would be gutted losing my best striker for that little ! :/

What a Season for the mighty mighty potters didnt think we would win it all but like I said before Walter Mazzari is GOD, ALLAH, ZEUS, ODIN etc etc, also looks like he not resting on our laurels with some good signings over the summer, sadly balance isnt too great though so doubt I will be able add too squad in the summer auction.
you can have your Champs and Europa League wins but we all know the league is the competition too win what with all the top teams players having left :D
Now lets retain pfft doubt that another top 4/6 finish be very nice and not too embarrass ourselves in the Champs League

What a Season for the mighty mighty potters didnt think we would win it all but like I said before Walter Mazzari is GOD, ALLAH, ZEUS, ODIN etc etc, also looks like he not resting on our laurels with some good signings over the summer, sadly balance isnt too great though so doubt I will be able add too squad in the summer auction.
you can have your Champs and Europa League wins but we all know the league is the competition too win what with all the top teams players having left :D
Now lets retain pfft doubt that another top 4/6 finish be very nice and not too embarrass ourselves in the Champs League

I agree dude, Mazzari is a GOD! 3 points behind with 7 games left and win it by 5! Impressive. Southampton also had a good season along with fulham. looking forward to season 3.

do you have the money to replace Eto thought scott? hes knocking on now like :D

transfer list southampton hamsik 22m or exch. for good CM daniele de rossi 16m or exch. for good CM ochoa(gk) 5m prices may be negotiatable

Can I have stats on the 3 players AVB signed? Jali better be worth that much

do you have the money to replace Eto thought scott? hes knocking on now like :D

Meh im sure Eto'o be able go for couple seasons more although im sure Kwueke and the newly signed Benteke should help along with Andy Carroll. Not sure who Aleksander Ignjovski is or where he plays but I trust that he is an awesome player because GOD has brought him :D

Oh yeah and just scare the people in your auction Rev I have a choice of GOD or Antonio Conte as my manager and a strike force of Cavani and Falcao already so im looking good over there aswell :D, however I dont wanna get too ahead of myself

Back