Barclay's Premier League Game

CraigSaph

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm after a good long haul network game to get going. Obviously in the EPL as the title suggest.

I don't like to have a massive set of rules. Here are what I usually like to setup for my online games:

1- You can go anyone. I'll pick my team once a handful have chosen theirs. Not fair I get to pick mine immediatly just because I'm hosting.

2- Once whoever is playing has joined there will be a 30 minute max period to do all your club upheavels, tactics, trainings, scouting etc. Once this is over its forced continue time (1 minute during transfer windows, 30 seconds during rest of season)

3- Don't be an arrogant ***** on the hamachi chat. Banter is essential, but being a pedantic moronic 10 year old won't be tolerated.

4- No strict rules relating to coming online every night and if you don't you're gone. I'll use my common sense to see who is serious about playing or not.

Other than those i'm easy. We'll sort out out our weekly schedules based on when the majority can make what nights.

Hopefully see some of you tonight-i'll say bout 7-8?

Cheers,

Craig

P.S- the version is 9.3-none of this unecessary updated transfer stuff. Odds are most of us don't even want the players who have been transfered anyway!

Last edited:
every 1 thats wants to play net games now wanna play the latest version i have worked it out i have a game starting tonight its in the championship rather than the usuall boring EPL why dont you take a look you never know you might fancy it

Thanks for the offer mate. I think I was in one of your games not long ago and found it all a bit rushed. The forced continue of 30 seconds linked with my lag meant I was getting 6 or so seconds on any one screen at any one time.

I also don't really see the point in using the update when most people go the bigger clubs anyway

Again, thanks for the offer though. Appreciated

i dunno if you understood but im doing it in championship and with the 30 thing i have removed it im doing as you say 1 minduring window and 30 after why dont you join my hamachi mfilby pw is also mfilby and we can have a more serious chat there thanks

Aye, I understood. I just don't really see the point if i'm honest. Only 3 of the players are gonna get promoted and then what? The others stay in the Championship while those 3 play in the prem? I just think the whole point of a network game is you try and always play a non-ai player and after season 1 that won't happen.

If mine doesn't take off, which i'm guessing it won't, i'll be looking for a top league game to avoid the situation above.

Good luck with it though mate.

but thats the point you gonna win the right to get promoted also there will be about 15+players in this game so there will be always someone to play in the prem and if a prem club come for a manager in the championship then you can take the job so yh you gotta earn the right we played (a warm up game) last night and it was so competative and exciting

Like I said i'll give it a few hours and then come tonight if nobody is fancying joining in here i'll have a look

K m8 sweet why dont you join my hamachi room mfilby pw is also mfilby so we can chat now

Is everyones network game laggy? cus I've joined a couple of martinfilby's and they are..

Also to the guy hosting this game, people want to play the update I'm afraid. I agree purely because I like the new financial status of each club.