Veg1ta

Banned
Reaction score
Barclays Premiership Online

Welcome to the Barclays Premiership Online, where 6 hopefull managers will battle it out for the Premier League crown in one of the most competitive leagues in world football today.
How much of a success it becomes is down to you the user on how active you will be, i will host a server from 6pm daily(negotiable)then up to 5 hrs where you the manager can come and go as you plz to check how your results are going and what next transfer target you have coming in.

With the introduction out the way i wish yous all the best of luck and may the best Man-ager win.

What Do You Need To Know?

1.MSN - Your msn email will give me easy access to see if you are going to be active or not.
2.High Speed Internet - I will not tolerate laggers! you must have at least a internet connection of 1 mb or above and stay in the united kingdom for maximum performance online.
3.Patch 11.3 - Yes this online league will be using the latest patch.
4.Activity - Make sure that you are a regular within this forum and that you will keep in touch with your team within the online league as much as possiable.

Game Rules!

1.No Cheating.
2.Timer of 1 min will be set.
3.Assisant Manager does all friendlies, no exceptions.

Registration Format.

FM-BASE Name : Veg1ta
MSN : [email protected]
Internet Speed : 20 mb Broadband

Leagues And Database Used.

For online play we will be using small database for maxium performance and the leagues loaded will be the Premier League and Championship.

Last edited:
Barclays Premiership Online

Welcome to the Barclays Premiership Online, where 6 hopefull managers will battle it out for the Premier League crown in one of the most competitive leagues in world football today.
How much of a success it becomes is down to you the user on how active you will be, i will host a server from 6pm daily(negotiable)then up to 5 hrs where you the manager can come and go as you plz to check how your results are going and what next transfer target you have coming in.

With the introduction out the way i wish yous all the best of luck and may the best Man-ager win.

What Do You Need To Know?

1.MSN - Your msn email will give me easy access to see if you are going to be active or not.
2.High Speed Internet - I will not tolerate laggers! you must have at least a internet connection of 1 mb or above and stay in the united kingdom for maximum performance online.
3.Patch 11.3 - Yes this online league will be using the latest patch.
4.Activity - Make sure that you are a regular within this forum and that you will keep in touch with your team within the online league as much as possiable.

Game Rules!

1.No Cheating.
2.Timer of 1 min will be set.
3.Assisant Manager does all friendlies, no exceptions.

Registration Format.

FM-BASE Name : Veg1ta
MSN : [email protected]
Internet Speed : 20 mb Broadband

Leagues And Database Used.

For online play we will be using small database for maxium performance and the leagues loaded will be the Premier League and Championship.

Would play, but I like doing my friendlies and I couldn't do it every night.

times are negotiable as posted but well friendlies....they just take up to much time for online play, at the end of the day friendlies is for fitness.

That might be for some, but I use friendlies to assess formations, player roles and so forth.

lol at the idiots applying for your game play friendlies hahaha

your grammar is horriable buddy, do u mean idiot? not puril since only 1 person has applied so far.

as for friendlies, there a good idea to play on a solo game and if zeus likes his friendlies then thats up to him, but for network game there out of the question imo.

thirdly arent you the one whos playing in that horriable network game that has a **** load of lag and doesnt have all matches played on same day? well if you are then i could play 100 friendlies and you still wouldnt finish a month worth of gametime.

lol at the idiots applying for your game play friendlies hahaha

What's wrong with playing friendlies in pre-season? A good way to look at your squad.

I hope your achievements with a top 4 club filled you with pride.

And Veg1ta, an excellent point about friendlies, I don't mind skipping them due to it not being a single player game man.

your grammar is horriable buddy, do u mean idiot? not puril since only 1 person has applied so far.

as for friendlies, there a good idea to play on a solo game and if zeus likes his friendlies then thats up to him, but for network game there out of the question imo.

thirdly arent you the one whos playing in that horriable network game that has a **** load of lag and doesnt have all matches played on same day? well if you are then i could play 100 friendlies and you still wouldnt finish a month worth of gametime.

Criticizing grammar when you can't use punctuation or spell most of the words you type is rather hypocritical. The lag is a result of your poor internet, and the matches being played on a different day was a temporary blip caused by the changing of hosts.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

What's wrong with playing friendlies in pre-season? A good way to look at your squad.

I hope your achievements with a top 4 club filled you with pride.

And Veg1ta, an excellent point about friendlies, I don't mind skipping them due to it not being a single player game man.

It isn't an excellent point it is an obvious point and anyone familiar with network games knows this. A quicker more effective way to look at your squad is to view assistant reports and look at a player's stats

Criticizing grammar when you can't use punctuation or spell most of the words you type is rather hypocritical. The lag is a result of your poor internet, and the matches being played on a different day was a temporary blip caused by the changing of hosts.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

It isn't an excellent point it is an obvious point and anyone familiar with network games knows this. A quicker more effective way to look at your squad is to view assistant reports and look at a player's stats

Surprisingly, I'm not familiar with network games, and I generally prefer to watch what my players create from my ideas rather than rely on my assistant, because usually he is useless.

yeh my 20 mb connection has bearing on the HOSTS network and stability, be quiet noob you clearly dont know what your talking about.

When are you planning to start? You also never mentioned what software you will be using to run the network game (i.e. Hamachi)

il join

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

ok well il put it out there if this guy doesnt start soon im ready so if anybody who wants to play pm me and we will sort suttin out

il join

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

ok well il put it out there if this guy doesnt start soon im ready so if anybody who wants to play pm me and we will sort suttin out

if you want to join then add ur details....

if yous want to use hamachi we can but i dont use a router anyway so direct ip works, as to when we start? somtime soon when ive added the contact details and got enough ppl for a good game.

FM-BASE Name: Sir G Neville
MSN: [email protected]
Internet Speed: fast enough

i know im a newbie to these forums but would love to play a decent network game & available most nights

Ok mate your Connection is 20 mb Download ...how about your UPLOAD ? its pretty much important for playing whit 5+ players online