bargain buys for top clubs

francis999

Reaction score
iv just started with liverpool to find that my chairmen wisnt giving me a penny for transfers(has this happened to anyone?). I was wonderng if anyone knew any goodplayers going for free or for very sall amounts.

I only got about 5 million. You will just have to sell to buy mate. People like Pennant, Benayoun etc.

you dont really need anyone for liverpool i reckon. just either keep the squad youve got or sell off some fringe players and bring in some younger prospects with the cash. theres plenty of info about them in the players section

just get rid of the fringe players to raise some money

opare from madrid onl 200k and he turns out immense with the right training also paloschi i got him for 3 mil right at the start

henri saivet (wonderkid) m. sakho (wonderkid) martin galvan (wonderkid) all free and want to join top clubs

You will need a winger and another striker if your playing 2 upfront. My advise would be don't sell Babel.

Saivet is not free. buy for bout 2 mill. good tho

sell pennant, benayoun, ijtande. get bout 15mill for the lot.

id buy a right winger, right back, and a forward.

paloschi or cardozo

easy to bring in money with liverpool. Sell pennant, benayoun both for £5m ish. Promote Insua from the reserves and sell either Aurelio or Dossena for £6m ish. Plenty of reserves can go for a decent amount. Derby, Ngog, Plessis, El Zhar, Itange, Huth can all be sold for between £1m and £2m. None of the existing youngsters ever get good enough to make it into the first team in my experience so flog em all for whatever you can get i say. If you're desperate for cash, selling Masherano usually brings in well over £20m. Still got Gerrard and Alonso for the first team with Lucas as backup and plenty of cash for squad players.

Best signing i've made for Liverpool is Pogrebnyak. Paid £7.5m for him and he's scored 6 goals in 5 games already. Cicinho can usually be bought for £8.5m an he sorts out Liverpool's problem right side.

Hope some of these help.

At the end of my thrid season with Barcelona i signed Franck Ribery on a free.

easy to bring in money with liverpool. Sell pennant, benayoun both for £5m ish. Promote Insua from the reserves and sell either Aurelio or Dossena for £6m ish. Plenty of reserves can go for a decent amount. Derby, Ngog, Plessis, El Zhar, Itange, Huth can all be sold for between £1m and £2m. None of the existing youngsters ever get good enough to make it into the first team in my experience so flog em all for whatever you can get i say. If you're desperate for cash, selling Masherano usually brings in well over £20m. Still got Gerrard and Alonso for the first team with Lucas as backup and plenty of cash for squad players.

Best signing i've made for Liverpool is Pogrebnyak. Paid £7.5m for him and he's scored 6 goals in 5 games already. Cicinho can usually be bought for £8.5m an he sorts out Liverpool's problem right side.

Hope some of these help.

do NOT sell masherano , 80% of the transfer money goes to west ham . .
just warning you lol

I wouldn't sell N'Gog, he's fantastic on my game, Man City have just paid 20mil for him!

winger??alexis sanchez-2.5 mil..
striker??pogrebnyak..i'm with spurs but in 15 games so far,he scored 13..

chears for the tips, i just sold pennant for 9m and bought henri saivet for 2.2m

I always sell Pennant for 8.5 million, Benayoun for about 8-10 million or I use him in exchange+money for Ashley Young. I sell Aurelio for 10 million and promote Insúa. You can also sell Dirk Kuyt for about 10 million. Then you have to buy Right winger, right back and striker. My advise is don't sell N'gog, he gets very good. You can save the money and don't buy striker if you only play with one striker. Then you have Keane and N'gog as subs. You can also use Dirk Kuyt as exchange for A. Young. Then you have to pay less money for him. I usually buy Young for 17 million+Benayoun. Then I tested do offer Kuyt+10 million and they accepted. Maybe you can offer less money.

in my game i have had 3 summers and 2 jans in my first summer i bought Lennon 9 million and got an experienced rb salgado for free

i sold aurelio for 9 million and 8 million for pennant

in jan i bought and sold no one

next summer i bought bojan free, angel di maria 3.9, vela 10.5, kadlec 70k, camacho 8.75, zapata 19.5million, fleck 2.5 million, rafinha 13 mill, and in jan pepe

that season i sold salgado 1mill,keane 15mill, lucas 14mill, benayoun 6mill jan cavailleri 5 mill, degen 6.5mill,

and this summer sakho 13.75mill, kaka 46mill, and sold skrtel 8mill, dossena 9mill, arbaloa 12.5 mill, alonso 15mill.

most of my signings have been good and havnt missed any but it is the start of the new season and ill see if i miss alonso but i doubt it

I'm Ac Milan and I Bought Andrey Arshavin Great Buy Scores Loads Of Goals.