Status
Not open for further replies.

dewsbop

Reaction score
I'm wolves in the first season and sitting 15 points clear at the top of the table at the end of January.

At the start of the season was attempting to sign James Ward-Prowsefrom Southampton and was offering up to £12mill and was still getting rejected. When the January transfer window came around I decided to start my bidding again and managed to do a deal for the end of the season for just £3.5mill.

Is this a bargain? Does his potential mean he becomes a great central midfielder or was it a waste of money on a player that never really gets better?

I'm wolves in the first season and sitting 15 points clear at the top of the table at the end of January.

At the start of the season was attempting to sign James Ward-Prowsefrom Southampton and was offering up to £12mill and was still getting rejected. When the January transfer window came around I decided to start my bidding again and managed to do a deal for the end of the season for just £3.5mill.

Is this a bargain? Does his potential mean he becomes a great central midfielder or was it a waste of money on a player that never really gets better?

Depends really. Wonderkids only become worth it if you develop them. The problem with JWP is his current ability stat is low enough that some managers keep him on the bench.

If you're going to play him every week then £3.5 is pretty tasty.

Somebody saves before matches and quits if he loses.

Somebody saves before matches and quits if he loses.

Hes in his first season, and top of the Championship with Wolves(recently relegated from the Prem) it's not exactly hard to be top of the league..

Status
Not open for further replies.