Reaction score
Hey guys. Do you kno any bargain players in the 14.3 patch like Andre Hahn from Ausburg.

not sure if this bargain or not....but you can get lacazette for 5 mill (22 goal, 12 assist on my aston villa save), angel correa 2.5 mill (12 goal, 16 assist), nicola murru 1.2 mill, mohamed diame 4.1 mill, mahamadou diarra free

Alexander Meier is a bargain. You can get him on loan first season and then sign him on a precontract. He is a poor mans Michu. I actually trained him as a target man for Celtic and he score 26 goals in 28 games.

Michy Batshuayi from Standard Liege has a release clause of 6.75 mil and he has received a PA boost in the update. Looks like the Mitrovic of 14.3. Except you can get him cheap in the first window.

Batshuayi is a beast. Fast, good finishing, off the ball. First match in the starting line up in Capital One and against Millwall 5 goals in a 8-0 victory. Perfect replacement for Sturridge, or more than only that. Will be on heavy rotation.

Douglas Santos from Udinese?

Possible glitch? Director of football signed him for ?0

Batshuayi is a beast. Fast, good finishing, off the ball. First match in the starting line up in Capital One and against Millwall 5 goals in a 8-0 victory. Perfect replacement for Sturridge, or more than only that. Will be on heavy rotation.

IRL Arsenal have been after him recently. Hence maybe the PA hike.

Timo Horn - goalkeeper from Koln , 4.5m release clause.

Matuidi got even cheaper - pretty sure I've seen many teams sign him for 3.7m or so on 14.3

Rosicky can be bought for 1.1m and does a very good job for 1-2 years as a rotation player at a top team or a starter for top8 teams.

Nicola Murru can be bought for 3-4m and is very solid on both defensive flanks.

Donis Avdijaj is a great wonderkid and can be available for 3.5m from Schalke in the 1st summer.

patrick pflucke? WK from augsburg, got 4,5 rating as AP

sign him for 1m

I got one of the Bayern strikers on the cheap, think it was Pizzaro? Was less than ?1m with hefty wages but is a quality player to push you through the first season.

Andre Hansen Danish GK-250k

Stefan Strandberg Danish CB-300k

Dorin Rotariu Romanian LW-3-5mil

Mohamed Diame CM/DM-4.1mil

Bashuayi CF 3-6mil

Goncalves CF 300-600k

Trippier RB 3-5mil

Kusk 525k release clause, Msakni 1.4m release clause, Walbreq aproach to sign and Alan 3-4m.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Douglas Santos from Udinese?

Possible glitch? Director of football signed him for ?0

Watford and Udinese have an agreement where players can move for free because of the clubs having the same owners