Bargain quality LB Peter Masilela

Djetou

Reaction score
Ok so i'm managing Fulham, weakest link in my team was according to my assistant manager (Konchesky) so i negotiated a deal from Sunderland and sold him for 4.6 million.

I stumbled across Peter Masilela and thought maybe he would be a good backup player and put in a cheeky 50k bid which which they wanted 150k, i then went to 90k which was accepted.

He has become my number one LB and no need for me to spend out on a more expensive player, its now January and im getting bids coming in which ive turned down...

Good player, he was good on 09, his tackling isn't that good though, good find though mate, how are you doing with Fulham

Good player, he was good on 09, his tackling isn't that good though, good find though mate, how are you doing with Fulham

For the tough away games (top 6) ive tended to use either Kallio or Stoor at LB as i set a defensive formation but at home i always use Masilela.

Im doing ok in first season, stumbled in last 4-5 games but im happy with where im sitting at the moment...

Playing for Lazio on mine. Shame, I need fullbacks.

Playing for Lazio on mine. Shame, I need fullbacks.

How much did Lazio buy him for?

His wages is also a bonus as he's on 5,750 pounds/week, which hardly takes a large chunk out of a premier league sides budget...

9 Million for Dempsey you lucky boy, deffo worth a go on full game

How has ronaldo done for you at fulham?? Im thinking of buying him

How has ronaldo done for you at fulham?? Im thinking of buying him

Well worth the money, should get at least 2 good seasons out of him.

My whole squad think hes a key asset to the team. Great and one on ones with the keeper, scores all the time.

9 Million for Dempsey you lucky boy, deffo worth a go on full game

I know, wasnt thinking of selling him but Aston Villa made an enquiry and kept saying they wanted to sign him, then Dempsey wanted to leave (same as Hangeland did). So i told villa 12.25 million in which they refused so i returned with 9 million (all upfront) and they accepted... :)