Willonfire

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm in the process of creating a shortlist which will be revolving around bargains, wonderkids and hidden gems, who can be purchased for a wide variety of teams (be it Man City or Cambridge United). I would greatly appreciate your contributions, as I feel that my knowledge is limited to the already known. Below are an example of my findings:
Andre Ayew - £5.5m
Eder Alvarez Balanta - £5m
Nicolas Nkoulou - £6.5m
Dele Alli - £3.4m
Denys Garmash - £4.7m
Arouna Kone - £1.6m

Please comment below your players that will fit the category.
Thanks,
Tommy.

I'd add Gaston Gil Romero to that list! 21 years old, amazing potential, can slot into any BPl team and available for just 3 million!

Completely agree! Argentine talents are huge in this game: Kranevitter, Ponce, Vadala, Martinez and Mammana are all potential waiting to be purchased.

Saul is amazing, same as Munir, great youngsters available for a low price in regards to their future.

Giovinco - £2.7m Always seems to do his job every time I sign him, whether it's West Ham or Roma, bargain!

Stanciu/Iancu/Willie (Vitoria)/Pione Sisto/Berntsen/Hou Saeter/Mammana

I think Sergi Samper has a 10m release clause at the start of the game as well!

Pavel Savitsky, free transfer.

This was a great tip, thank you!

First post. I like to take a small team and see what I can do. I'm in love with the Eibar story, so it was a no-brainer this year. It's no surprise they're doing so well, the base roster is pretty good for a promoted team.

In 2nd season I've picked up Sergio Araujo at DLF/S or F9, and he's been fantastic (4141 usually standard or attacking). He could be a great pickup for a bigger team that needs cheap striker.
Albizua is decent CB - Free
Marcano for $2.8M has been great CB, only player I've paid for so far.
Latza - Utility player, but training at LB (natural CM) - good pickup so far
Aforementioned Savitskiy has been a great pickup so far.
Merida - 1st season, good pickup
Kakuta - free, training at CM/Attack, and it looks promising. Dani Garcia keeping him out of lineup, you guys might be able to get on free after 1st season, or cheap in first season. He and Capa look good for Eibar.
Pozuelo - free, Stiker, f9, looks like he could be a good one, but Araujo keeping out of lineup.

A couple more frees to look at

Zeballos in 1st winter window
Pavlov after 1st season. I can't afford him, but he looks good.

Frederik Ronnow - 275k, really good young keeper and EU National
Gaetan bong - Picked up at very start of game for 26k and he is currently first choice left back for Cameroon

Sergio Araujo was fantastic last year also, pick him up on free transfer after first season

Marcos alonso from Fiorentina, solid left back for about 3 mill

Matteo bianchetti, young centre back with really good stats, I got him for 3.6 mill in second season, got 17 leadership for me aswell so future captain

Keep an eye out for Sergi Roberto (Barca) cheap in year 2. I can't afford him, but he can be had for 4.4M and a reasonable salary. I'm guessing that is a 20M+ player in year 4 or 5.

Vagner Love is available on a free in yr 2 winter. Araujo is younger and lower salary, but very similar players.