Bargains for Premierleague (first season)

Jack Fulham

Reaction score
I sold most of my first team at fulham, Chris Baird, Jimmy Bullard, Simon Davies, Danny Murphy, Gabriel Zakuani, Clint Dempsey, this generated me about 13 million so i have a lot of cash left over.

Binya - 190k - Benfica - Good strong midfielder
Vincent Enyeama - Goalkeeper - 200k to 325k - Quality Keeper
Derek Boateng - 400k to 500k - Another great midfielder - requests about 30k a week though
Sebastien Abreu - Free - 13k a week
Nicolas Sanchez - 600k - River Plate - 22 year Argentinian (Spainish too no permit required)
Razvan Rat is only 2.4 million from Shaktar and Jorge Ribiero is quality left back for 1.1 million.
Ciprian Deac is oung left winger for 600k and Leonardo of Ajax is quality for just 1.1m

Players that contracts run out after or during first season:
Thiago Silva (have to unsettle first)
Keirrison (have to unsettle)
Marko Pantelic
Daniel Sturridge (try offering more than he request for wages and you should get him)

Thanks of anyone wants to add please do

I also want to put Zuculini and Emir Faccioli , both these are young but oyu can get for about 850k for both of them. You have to wait a year for Zuculini to join but Faccioli will have to be sent to a affliated club, like fulham have Germinal Beershot in Belgium.

Also have a look at Polish Utility player called Krol, plays left back or centre back only 500k.

I just want to point out that all of these players have pace of at least 12 while nicolas Sanchez boats 18 pace and Accleration is the same while agility is 17. Sometimes i iwsh he was a striker.

Last edited:
now this my friend is a good idea for a thread, for all the people who are struggling mid table teams this will help alot, well done :), ill have a look and see if i can add to your list

Cheers i only have the demo at the moment, those to brazilians alway sign new contracts though. I'm getting full game for christmas can't wait. problay not enoguh free transfer players on there i should add michael owen but you gotta be rich for that.

robert lewandowski good player
you can also get players u mentioned with good championship team

I sold most of my first team at fulham, Chris Baird, Jimmy Bullard, Simon Davies, Danny Murphy, Gabriel Zakuani, Clint Dempsey, this generated me about 13 million so i have a lot of cash left over.

Binya - 190k - Benfica - Good strong midfielder
Vincent Enyeama - Goalkeeper - 200k to 325k - Quality Keeper
Derek Boateng - 400k to 500k - Another great midfielder - requests about 30k a week though
Sebastien Abreu - Free - 13k a week
Nicolas Sanchez - 600k - River Plate - 22 year Argentinian (Spainish too no permit required)
Razvan Rat is only 2.4 million from Shaktar and Jorge Ribiero is quality left back for 1.1 million.
Ciprian Deac is oung left winger for 600k and Leonardo of Ajax is quality for just 1.1m

Players that contracts run out after or during first season:
Thiago Silva (have to unsettle first)
Keirrison (have to unsettle)
Marko Pantelic
Daniel Sturridge (try offering more than he request for wages and you should get him)

Thanks of anyone wants to add please do

I also want to put Zuculini and Emir Faccioli , both these are young but oyu can get for about 850k for both of them. You have to wait a year for Zuculini to join but Faccioli will have to be sent to a affliated club, like fulham have Germinal Beershot in Belgium.

Also have a look at Polish Utility player called Krol, plays left back or centre back only 500k.

Good to see another Fulham lad on here :D. Lovely British team you have there :p.

I'd recommend Juan Pablo Angel - Free Transfer, is doing well for me so far, 9 goals in 8 games. Have to wait until Jan 1st though), Landon Donovan - Free Transfer ( Not too bad so far, i use him as a AMC, again, comes in January).

As a backup GK i bought Wayne Hennessy from Wolves, i forget how much for now, but he does well in the games i've played him in.

Last edited by a moderator: