King_Kev222

Reaction score
Hi

Random club picker made me Spurs (honestly, it did!), I've got a few quid to spend but I find I can't get any of the players on the Players page for the prices listed (presumably because it was made before 9.3). Inter wanted 49million (pounds) for Balotelli. Anyone know of any good/quality players I can pick up for a few million in 9.3? Muchos Gracias.

(apologies if there's a similar thread already, I have had a look)

I was a league 1 team someone like Hartlepool and i signed ex Fulham player Sylvain Legwinski on a free transfer. Played him 34 times he got 14 goals (DM or MC), 14 assists and 6 MOMs.

Hi

Random club picker made me Spurs (honestly, it did!), I've got a few quid to spend but I find I can't get any of the players on the Players page for the prices listed (presumably because it was made before 9.3). Inter wanted 49million (pounds) for Balotelli. Anyone know of any good/quality players I can pick up for a few million in 9.3? Muchos Gracias.

Alexis Sanchez from Udinese for about 4.5m. Danile Aquino for just under 4m from Murcia. Sergie Krivets for 500k. Davide Santon from Inter from 900k. John Fleck from rangers 2m. Ryan Shawcross from Stoke for about 2m. Mattock from Leicester. a pair of ukranians whos names i cant spell from Shakhtar. Get the pair for about 8m. Eugene and Artem.

Hi

I managed to get Marquinhos for 12.5m, if you can manage to get him for that sort of range, he's worth every penny.

lavezzi 2.2m

jack collison for 3.2m who becomes a lot better than carrick on my game

santon 1m best future right back

if u need a cheap good goalie enyeama for 200k

alexis sanchez for 4m

vuckevic from lisbon for 6m maybe less if u haggle, immense at long shots 20

moutinho for 9m srna for 10.5 if you haggle for them

I am currently managing Paris Saint-Germain and found some great bargains. Signging of season (one of best I ever made) - Fedor Smolov (ST) for 40k, I also bought Peter Masilela (DL) for 250k, Oscar Cardozo (ST) for 4.5m and Sergie Krivets (AMLRC) for 500k.

Its April of my 1st season and I am top of the French Ligue 1. Smolov is my top goalscorer and Cardozo is 2nd (he only arrived in January). I play them together with Cardozo as the target man and Smolov coming deep.

For Spurs I think only Cardozo and Masilela out of that group would offer you anything. What position are you looking for?

Mbokani from standard, signed him for 700k for Hoffenheim

got vaclav kaldec on a free start of the season

Hi

buy a player called ramiers. he's a young brazilian player he becomes amazing only a couple of million