mitchLFC

Reaction score
So guys, Does anyone know any bargains on LFC's latest update? I'm Liverpool In the First Season and about 20 million to spend, already bought Llorente for 28m and nene for 4.9m.

Thanks for suggestions and advice
Yours,
mitchLFC

P.S I noticed Ganso was fairly cheap, but he went to ushited for 11.25m :'(

no idea, havent really gt a save started n the new update, r there any clubs in the prem/championship outside the top 6 that have 20mil+ transfer budget and a high weekly wage avaliable

Liverpool are predicted 6th, otherwise Qpr have 10million+ and Southampton have quite a bit.

Sorry havent played many prem clubs.:p

thanks anyway, looking for a mid table club, that have funds available for strengthening, with also a number of European scouts and coaches...

breno cb free. lee wallace 1mil, nuno reis 1.1mil seb maier 800k yaya sanogo 800k

So guys, Does anyone know any bargains on LFC's latest update? I'm Liverpool In the First Season and about 20 million to spend, already bought Llorente for 28m and nene for 4.9m.

Thanks for suggestions and advice
Yours,
mitchLFC

P.S I noticed Ganso was fairly cheap, but he went to ushited for 11.25m :'(
can get lorente on a free if you wait

I got both Coutinho and Llorente for free in July 2012. Not that I even need them...

Anthony Forde (Wolves), dunno if he was good before LFCMarshall's update, cause I've never noticed him.. But £1.9m .. 17 years old.. RW / CM.. great stats for a 17 year old

Also seen Kara has been made to a CB.. amazing stats and only £1.2m

breno cb free. lee wallace 1mil, nuno reis 1.1mil seb maier 800k yaya sanogo 800k
Just got Breno on a free in my Motherwell save and was baffled as to why I couldn't play him in competitive matches. Turns out he's actually in jail for arson. So stay clear of Breno.