Status
Not open for further replies.
enyeama is my favourite signing for a club really good goalkeeper for dirt cheap

dorin goian is an amazing CB and you can get him for 1.9 mill

although you can get mirel radoi who is slightly better but bit more money

but at the start of the game goian is in his prime but cant remember how old radoi is

If you want to know who are the future stars simply click on players under FM09 on the left hand panel on here and then click promising youngsters and it has them all listed.

I would say any of the youth prodigys dotted around. All there contracts can be bought out for 1-4m. Still, don't think you can look much further than Davide Santon, no more than £2m for him, becomes best full-back on the game.

santon always costs far more 4 me
fleck, gioda, marquinhos

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

cesar az and ninis

really?? I always put a bid of £2million in for him, and it gets accepted. what patch do you play?

I signed Christian Benitez for Ipswich in the Championship and he bagged 32 in his 1st season. i then sold Ipswich out and sent to newly relegated Pompey. I took Benitez with me again and he netted 27 that season.

Now in the PL he leads the charts with 15. Not bad for a player who cost £1.6m to begin with :)

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

*went to newly promoted

my apologies for the typo

Kikin Fonseca, Mexican international. LM but mainly a Striker, will score 40 plus in the Championship, 18-25 in Premiership. Will cost you £1.6 or 1.7m

Kikin Fonseca, Mexican international. LM but mainly a Striker, will score 40 plus in the Championship, 18-25 in Premiership. Will cost you £1.6 or 1.7m

Thread is almost a year old mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.