simbo

Reaction score
anyone found any real Bargains for lower prem teams 1mil in bank

Last edited:
Youngs fillet fish fingers were "buy 1, get 2 free" in Morrisons today. Amazing bargain.

Managed to get Darren Bent for £ 5 million and Obertan, Richards, Huth, Kaboul on free transfers.

Rasmus Jonsson £800K....bagged 29 goals for my Feyenoord Team in his first season.

Carini - Goalkeeper
Adu Yakubu - Defender C,R DM CM
Pierre Wome - Defender LB LWB
Enzo Maresca - Midfielder DM CM
Bernard Mendy - Midfielder AMR MR [DR PWB]
Denilson - Midielder AMC AML ML
Robery Pires - Midfielder AMC AMR AML MC MR ML
Julio Cruz - Striker
Leigh Griffiths - Striker

All of the above are very good bargains.

Bogdan Stancu is a bargain!

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

emmanuel testardi, miguel medina, marko livaja, sani emmanuel...all bargains but young.

gai assulin is free? carini is free, bargains!

Klaas Jan Huntelaar - 6.5m after 2seasons only 27/8 Years Old....Goal Scoring Machine for me in Champions League.

I admit I was insanely lucky with these ones:
- Luiz Suarez for 7 million
- Canales for 4.7 million
- Boyata - 4.5milllons

pastore - free
balotelli - free
david silva - free
jovetic - free
hulk - 6 mil

this was great since i had just moved from benfica to ac milan and the club was in a s**t load of debt, so these players came in more than handy.

Woah, plenty of "likes" regarding my fish fingers. You are probably wanting to know what they were like, well, although I didn't eat all three boxes, fish finger sandwiches with a dash of ketchup are still the number one comfort food.

Anyway, bargains, I never get any, always paying through the nose for mediocrity although I have a theory on why it happens. I have a tendency to bad mouth any manager that beats me or one that manages a club I dont like, this all adds up to a poor reputation within the game.

If it is worth anything, any LLM looking for a good left back, try Lee Colligan from Ballymena United.

I like to save some money for the end of the season and set up deals before the next transfer window. Always some good deals. I got Haris Vuckic from Newcastle for about a mil after they got relegated.

He's made 53 appearances for QPR over the following three seasons and now I'm in the Champions League, plus he qualified as a home-grown player. I'd say he's a bargain whatever the price. He becomes a marvelous midfielder with great passing, good pace and very good strength in a very short time.

It's funny, I've read a lot of other posts saying they have gotten Mario Balotelli pretty easily, which happens in my game too. Well he is on the transfer list but nobody wants him.

Peter Masilela(DL/WBL) 300K performs really good for me at man city 2x MoM & gets in assists every now & then. Foudn he plays best as wing back

Federico Fazio at the start of the game is usually available for 550K and can play CB/CDM/CDM

suprised no one has mention this one gk renan from avai 2.7mil minimun release clause

Van den Borre it's cheap as ****.
Rivaldo for free and has amazing nuts stats.
Sime Vrsaljko for 1.5M is yours.
Fabian Monzon for ~3M is yours too.

Those are really precious guy to buy to any team.

Another one more expensive: Vuckcevic for 7M, but he's a really nice player such as playmaker or winger.

Juan Manuel Vargas, 8.75 M, but Arsenal took him from me :mad: