Tezzz

Banned
Reaction score
Real Life, Real Time Download!
Barclays Premier League Edition

View attachment 422079

-

This is a save that has been updated to match the real life league table. Simply download it and add a manager to take over a club and start this unique end of season scenario. I'll be updating this each week and giving several game week downloads. Hope you enjoy it and any feedback is welcomed!
Thanks, Tezzz

-

Gameweek 26 - Download PL_gameweek26.fm from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

-

- To install simply put the file into the save games folder.
Documents/SportsInteractive/FootballManager2014/games

*Credit to LFC Marshall as I am using his transfer update.

Last edited:
That is pretty interesting, might give it a blast, spurs play newcastle tonight....depending on the result ill decide which save to use :p

look forward to playing this

That is pretty interesting, might give it a blast, spurs play newcastle tonight....depending on the result ill decide which save to use :p

Cheers for the interest guys! Really looking forward to doing this. Going to update the table as soon as tonights matches finish and then I'll upload the save. Unfortunately won't have time to start one myself as I'm in work at 5 in the morning! I'd definitely start a LFC save if I could though.

Just an update lads. Not sure if you want to have a say on this or not, but a few games have been called off but obviously I haven no power on changing fixtures from any of the live editors that I have. Might just have to predict tonights likely winners and losers maybe? Another option would be to postpone tonight's release, but I'm not too sure when the league will all have played the same amount of matches again.

It's kind of ****** up the whole thing now!

Just an update lads. Not sure if you want to have a say on this or not, but a few games have been called off but obviously I haven no power on changing fixtures from any of the live editors that I have. Might just have to predict tonights likely winners and losers maybe? Another option would be to postpone tonight's release, but I'm not too sure when the league will all have played the same amount of matches again.

It's kind of ****** up the whole thing now!

I think predicting the result would be a big mistake if you want this to work mate.

Personally I would postpone it.

I think predicting the result would be a big mistake if you want this to work mate.

Personally I would postpone it.

Yeah I know what you mean mate but we have no idea when or even IF the league table will all have the same amount of games played!

Cancelled tonights release until I decide what I'm going to do with it. Would appreciate anyones view on this and what I should do next. Cheers lads.

Great idea!! Unlucky with the postponed games. Typical. We should use that screenshot on the update lol. Good work.

Okay lads I thought there would have been a lot more games called off then what actual were. It's too risky to try and wait for the games as they have no idea when they'll replay them. So as a result I'm going to go with results that I'd think of happened;

Man City 2 - 0 Sunderland
Everton 2 - 0 Crystal Palace

If anyone thinks I shouldn't go with these results then let me know but I think these are the fairest results. I still think this save will be really fun and interesting to play despite this minor problem. I'll release the save in the next couple of hours.

Cheers lads!

Are you using the real fixture list for the season?

Can we use this and pro. transfers update also? (Total noob at this sorry)

Can we use this and pro. transfers update also? (Total noob at this sorry)

No, unfortunately. It's already got a recent update from LFC Marshal on it though(best one in my opinion).

How is everyone getting on with this? Any bugs or things I've forgotten to change?

If you're counting man city vs Sunderland as a man city win city should be on 57 points