kitchin75

Reaction score
thinking of starting a barnsley save but need help need a tac that will keep me up and get me into the epl at some point dont mind if it takes a while to get there i know what you are thinking why not make your own i would but im clueless when it comes to making tac so any help would be gr8 and who i can sign that will come to my team thanks

thinking of starting a barnsley save but need help need a tac that will keep me up and get me into the epl at some point dont mind if it takes a while to get there i know what you are thinking why not make your own i would but im clueless when it comes to making tac so any help would be gr8 and who i can sign that will come to my team thanks

Have a look at my Underdog/Middleteam Tactics in here, either the plug & play 12.2.2 or in the team tactics( more tricky to get correct)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...center***-uploads-discussion-help-thread.html

As you will see, I have made several suggestions of several formations. Just use that suits the squad and dint be afraid to change next season if you have made signings making a different formation more suitable.

In the plug & play ones, only use the High and the lower press versions
The high press isvwhen you both dare to play that way ( perhaps not away to west ham) and when the players actually ARE closing down ( tired players, players that are complacent, players with low work rate and determination, nervous players, won't do it). Use the lower press when you want to drag the opponent on to you.