focafoca18

Reaction score
Barrow.....Barrow.....who is Barrow??
Is a very good, and young player...from Gambia, play in Italian Serie A, team is Bologna....

Screenshot (265).png

But Barrow is also a team, BARROW AFC, who play this year in English League Two....

Screenshot (264).png

Can this 2 reality meat himself ?? In real life i don't know....but if a 39 years old italian Manager can giude Barrow from League Two to Premier League, and Barrow doesn't find a HIGH RATE salary, we can marry the cause!!

SO........

Screenshot (263).png

CAN YOU FOLLOW ME????

SEASON 1 (2020-2021)

First season is so strong......new team, we try to buy a lot of free players but not easy, in a low level like this, to find player who can do the difference...
BTW, in my team i've 2 level players, and i also find another who can help me...
FA cup give me also good feedback, because we beat some quoted teams and we loose only against LEEDS (Premier League team!)...

Best team players

Screenshot (277).png

Screenshot (278).png

Screenshot (279).png

And here you can find statistics of my team...

Screenshot (276).png

But what happened in season:easy...

Screenshot (272).png

Screenshot (280).png

WEEEEE ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF LEAGUE2!!!

Screenshot (266).png

Screenshot (269).png

Screenshot (273).png

LEAGUE TABLE:

Screenshot (283).png

And here my team review and my financial account....thank you for all the 373 people who support me and buy shirts!! :)

Screenshot (282).png

Screenshot (281).png

And now, go with second season!!! We need to arrive more high as possible, we need to buy BARROW!!!!! :) :)

But...where is BARROW NOW????

Screenshot (284).png

Ok, every time a BOLOGNA PLAYER, who buy it for sure from ATALANTA....and also a good season, with GAMBIA and BOLOGNA....
Can be a great player, if we can reach a good level!!!

SEASON 2 (2021-2022)

On second season, we start with some new players (big teams leave this young guys, i will take for free and when i didn't find the CRACK i will try to sell...)
My team cohesion is too strong, so i try to not change a lot....best players are evry time the same (you can see in other post) but i want to show you 2 of the best season's players! Brown is on loan (but i wanna try to have for free next season) and Cooper is a really good GK!!!!

Screenshot (298).png

Screenshot (299).png

Team stats

Screenshot (297).png

And my best 11

Screenshot (289).png

Season is tooooooo strong, as usual we reach 3rd round of FA CUP and take a Premier league Team (this year, LIVERPOOL ) and we try to do the best in LEAGUE 1, but teams are really level team!!!

BUT......

Screenshot (286).png

CAN'T FIGHT THE BARROW!!!!!!

Screenshot (287).png

Screenshot (296).png

Screenshot (291).png

Screenshot (292).png

Screenshot (293).png

And i really work good also for team, buy with 0 and sell with less bargaign as possible, but reach a good financial condition...and thank you for the 1000+ fans who buy our shirt!!!

Screenshot (288).png

And now, we have CHAMPIONSHIP , and i think i need a lot of new players for compete.....but, like last year, we cannot take BARROW

Screenshot (300).png

Another great season for Musa, who reach also a very huuuuuuuge salary!!!!

STAY TUNED FOR NEXT SEASON!!!​

FIRST HALF SEASON 3 (2022-2023)

I do this half season upgrade because Barrow can do an amazing season but.....i'm afraid will end more as we can think....

From the beginning, we try to have all free players, and we find 3 jewels...

Screenshot (309).png

Screenshot (311).png

Screenshot (310).png

But wage situation is totally embarrassing for me.....

Screenshot (301).png

Only 3 teams don't have ALMOST DOUBLE of my wage, Burnley and Sheffield United have 10 times more of me...
BTW, my team start in AMAZING mode!

Screenshot (305).png

Screenshot (306).png

Screenshot (308).png

Only 2 loss, (cup are not important for me, also because i've more of 30 players but, for play well, i can have a 15-17 player to rotate....and problem will come in january like winter....

I say that because the only best player we cannot loose, my GK, going in Premier League!! I put an Huuge Clause (5,25M) but Brighton pay it!!

Screenshot (303).png

here you can see the old and the new...

Screenshot (312).png

Screenshot (313).png

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN, but also please help BARROW !! :)

Stay tuned!!!!

SECOND HALF OF SEASON 3 (2022-2023)

Finally i find some loan for cover my roast, and also a new GK!!

Screenshot (314).png

And....i don't know how is possible that little BARROW do that, but......WE DO IT AGAIN!!!

Screenshot (317).png

Screenshot (322).png

AMAZING!!!! We reach the goal, i do 100 point!!!!

Screenshot (319).png

Screenshot (321).png

My team, great, with bomber BARNES who reach again more than 20 goals!!!!

Screenshot (320).png

Screenshot (324).png

We also reach a NATIONAL reputation, and Barrow give me for next season a lot of money.....almost 2500 people by my shirt this year!!!

Screenshot (323).png

Next serason is a PREMIER LEAGUE season, so Barrow give me 20M for buy and more M for salary, so i try immediately to take MUSA BARROW...
Bologna say yes!!!!!

Screenshot (325).png

But Musa say my team is not enought important, for now....

Screenshot (326).png

I will wait beginning of new season and try again to offert, but forst i try to buy some good players and regen....and first player who can accept Barrow (for first time, for 3 seaqsons he say NO) is Herculano Nabian!!!!

Screenshot (327).png

I think this year Barnes have a very hard competition for play....

STAY TUNED!!! BARROW IS IN PREMIER LEAGUE!!!

SEASON 4 - BARROW IN PREMIER LEAGUE!
My amazing career have a really bad season starting, this time....for 3 chases....

1) My workers didn't offer new contract to some people...and we loose for free our bomber, BARNES!

Screenshot (328).png

2) Our money power is good, but not like the other teams...and all the contract i try to give are refused from best players....i found some players who can come, but i also find some players who reject my offert and goes to team of CHAMPIONSHIP with low salary offered....and is so bad....
Screenshot (335).png

Screenshot (331).png

My market is not so bad, i also sell a lot of players (Kebbeh is my sad defeat...i take it 3 years ago and he cannot take WORK PERMISS, so i accept offert because, next year, he can goes out for free)

Screenshot (336).png

Screenshot (338).png

Screenshot (339).png

Screenshot (340).png

Screenshot (341).png

Screenshot (342).png

Screenshot (343).png

Screenshot (344).png

Screenshot (345).png

Screenshot (346).png

3) I think is the most bad news i can receive.....MUSA BARROW come to play in ENGLAND, but not in BARROW TEAM.... :(
ARSENAL take it, and GUNNERS let's he play AGAINST ME....

Screenshot (332).png

Screenshot (333).png

So,career become, this year, Barrow VS Barrow!
But of course i hope to stay here for long time and, when my appeal can be a little bit more, i will try againt to take MUSA!

STAY TUNED!!!​

MIDDLE OF SEASON

And is a really amazing season for BARROW...

Screenshot (350).png

Lost only 3 matches (Everton, Liverpool and Watford, last match of the year) , find fantastic draws against Arsenal, United and Chelsea and i made STUNNING AND AMAZING VICTORIES Vs City and Tottenham...
PS: Liverpool have Mane, Firmino and Salah, and also buy Haaland, Lautaro Martinez and Joao Felix...WTF!!!!!!

Screenshot (351).png

I have double of Newcastle point, i think with 2-3 victories i can stay in PL another year....BUT, OF COURSE, i wanna try to do the best...mantain Champions League position is impossible, but reach an european pass is not so impossible......stay tuned!!!!!!!!

SEASON 4 - End of Season...

BARROW is really amazing.....for 2 things:
1) Financially talk, we're one of the best team of Premier League...we buy good and sell well...

Screenshot (352).png

2) We made a good January market, buy some young (and with great future) players and loan and sell some other for have a great cohesion of team!

Screenshot (362).png

Screenshot (364).png

Screenshot (365).png

Screenshot (366).png

BUT...

If you can see first image, you can look that A LOT OF TEAMS spend a lot of money for win, and beat the biggest team is really hard/impossible....
Btw, we made some interesting matches, and we didn't take SHOCK DEFEAT ...

Screenshot (357).png

Is enought for CL?? No :(
Is Enought for Europe : YEAHHHHHH!!!

Screenshot (360).png

For be the first year, is really IMPRESSIVE what little Barrow can do.....And around 9.000 supporters start to buy my shirt and follow my team!!

Screenshot (355).png

Screenshot (356).png

READY for 5th Season, again in PL with European first apparition, and the dream of MUSA BARROW who, for next 2/3 years, will be only a dream!!
Because this young player play well and score , so Arsenal didn't sell this year....

Screenshot (361).png

Follow me in next SEASON!!!!

SEASON 5 - Barrow European Debut

We're ready for have a great season! We work a lot for buy player, young and good, without a big salary (for resell they and arrive, in future, to take MUSA...)
But, for the moment, those are the new players:

Screenshot (369).png

Screenshot (370).png

Screenshot (371).png

Screenshot (372).png

Screenshot (373).png

Screenshot (374).png

Screenshot (375).png

Screenshot (379).png

For win SCORER TABLE, of course NABIAN and SANTANA are not contempled...this year, only HAALAND!! (little preview, 11 goals in 7 matches, 8 in last 3...)

Screenshot (380).png

And my European Campaign start with a very bad Round Group....we take 2 CL teams!!

Screenshot (383).png

We increase a lot our power, and our money...but in a rich tournament like PREMIER LEAGUE we find only 19th place...

Screenshot (385).png

I will finish this post with my first official match.....premier league, we start against CITY!!!

Screenshot (381).png

We loose, but we play really well....a great Bernardo Silva find the head at really last minute, but we're a very good team!!! Is not easy to tell after the first loss match, but i think can be a really good year!!!

HALF OF 5° SEASON

One of the best season a small city can do!!! I lost another match in Premiel League, i loose in Carabao Cup (so bad because some of my player can play only in cups for be competitive in more matches as possible) but, for the rest, we do AMAZING MATCHES!!

Screenshot (390).png

TABLE...in Premier League only United and Liverpool stay in front of me, but we're SOOOOOO NEAR!!! I hope to mantain the Champions League position!!!
Europa League, we didn't loose and reach the next round, with 1ST Place in GROUP C!

Screenshot (391).png

Screenshot (386).png

ARSENAL at the moment is out of Europe in Premiel League, and MUSA BARROW is UNHAPPY and wanna goes out......
Barrow wanna try to take Barrow, but....

Screenshot (392).png

ONLY 115M....we're out only of 113,5 M ahahahahahahaa
I hope, really hope, that nobody can buy it...and, in next market, i try the way for BUY IT!!!

PS: I've 1,2M because , in meantime, i find an amazing offert and i spend 4,8M for take MOISE KEAN!!!!!!

Screenshot (393).png

I don't think Market can permict me to buy more, but STAY TUNED!!!!

5 SEASON BARROW, END OF SEASON...

This is the second and last buy for me...and in real is a loan...
Screenshot (397).png

And i also say "NO" to Arsenal.....i want Barrow, not the complete gunnres team! :) :)

Screenshot (394).png

And....how i can say what i have to say?? No words, only pics....

Screenshot (399).png

Screenshot (406).png

YES!!!!! Barrow win PREMIER LEAGUE after an amazing head to head vs Manchester United!!!
And we also beat Valencia in EUROPA LEAGUE final!!

Screenshot (407).png

Screenshot (411).png

Screenshot (400).png

Screenshot (402).png

Screenshot (403).png

Screenshot (404).png

Screenshot (405).png

Screenshot (408).png

Screenshot (409).png

Screenshot (410).png

Screenshot (416).png

THIS AMAZING SEASON END.....and we will start new season with 2 bad news:
1) Musa Barrow sign another contract with Arsenal....and now have a salary near to 9MLN.....i try to buy it (offer 85M, Arsenal say yes) but, for this year, he say NO!
2) HERCULANO NABIAN, my best scorer from 2 years, will going to London..... Chelsea buy it for 80M...

I hope to made an amazing team also next year and i will try to win something....

STAY TUNED!!!

Season N.6 for Barrow, we start from ENGLAND PREMIER LEAGUE TITLE and CHAMPIONS OF EUROPA LEAGUE...

As i tell in last post, Nabian decide to go out, and is not alone, also other 2 good players leave my team...but last year i take they from P.0 so a big value for my players!!!
And my market is a HIGH LEVEL MARKET!

Screenshot (420).png

Jose Luis and Sigursson are 2 of the most HOT PROSPECT! And Fagioli P.0 is a really great job!!!

Screenshot (421).png

Screenshot (422).png

Screenshot (423).png

Screenshot (424).png

Screenshot (425).png

Screenshot (426).png

Market give me also a good chance for January/July market of next year: Musa Barrow goes out of Arsenal...Atletico Madrid take it, the good news is that now he take less than 7M of Salary (Arsenal pay it near to 9M every year!)

Screenshot (427).png

FIRST TROPHY...CHARITY SHIELD!

We play against FA CUP winner, Manchester United....and they play better than me... :(

Screenshot (428).png

SECOND TROPHY, EUROPEAN SUPERCUP

But against European Champions of AC MILAN, Barrow show his JEWELS!!

Screenshot (429).png

Last thing, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE....
We take a good round stage.....OK, BARCA is BARCA.....but Zenith and Herta are really good, for be a Champions League round stage!!

Screenshot (431).png

STAY TUNED, BARROW WANNA MADE A GREAT SHOW!!