Barton charged over alleged punch

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 1K
He is a very good player and I like him like that. He has a terrible attitude towards other players though. Come on Joey, look at yourself.

Wow this kind of over reaction really isn't necessary. He got his ban and he'll serve it, end of.

Nah, it's not an over-reaction. Time and time again, he is involved in something or other.

I'm not bothered what anyone thinks, that is my opinion. Just a forum.

I really thought he'd changed. Saying that though he barely touched him. Someone above said that this has been blown out of proportion because its Joey Barton, and i agree

To be fair though, the old Barton would have probably not hit him in the chest, but in the face, numerous times. He'd have probably had to have been pulled off him in-fact.

The best job in the world and he abuses it constantly, doesn't deserve it, stick to community service.

Thug.

Would be locked up with his brother if he wasn't a footballer.

Disgrace of a human being.

I agree with the length of ban on what he has been charged with but would liked to have seen more. He gets countless chances but seems to ruin it for himself.
he has had more than too many chances, i dont think he should be given another chance the guy has wasted them too many times. All of us would give anything to play professional football and he walks all over it. He is a waste of space

---------- Post added at 04:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

I'll gladly stand behind Joey Barton whilst he's a toon player, aggression is just part of his life/ game. Man Utd fans didn't care when Roy Keane ended careers, its just supporting your club. You're right its better than diving, it's emotion. THIS is the worst thing in Football at the moment (minus Blatter):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVKJANXuSB8
okay cant argue with the point that keane was dirty but ask you think has he been to prison. The guy doesnt desserve another chance

"Blown out of proportion" would be the understatement of the year... It's an insult to Pedersen as well, you're treating him as if he was made of glass...

Back