Athe~

Reaction score
I've been thinking about making a few (well, actually a lot) of changes to the game DB after the season, to reflect how [in my opinion] they actually play. Now, my question if the following - When I change someone's attributes, how do I know how much to increase their CA? Or do you just randomly increase it?

Increase it how you see it. For instance, I know Aaron Ramsey didn't have as good a season as he had last year, so I would decrease his CA by about 5. There isn't a major difference between, say, 150 and 155 CA, but as he is getting older he has less time to improve specific attributes.

Increase it how you see it. For instance, I know Aaron Ramsey didn't have as good a season as he had last year, so I would decrease his CA by about 5. There isn't a major difference between, say, 150 and 155 CA, but as he is getting older he has less time to improve specific attributes.

The thing is when I want to increase someone's attributes. I mean, let's say I have a player with 130 CA and I want to raise his pace from 10 to 12, how do I know how much (or even if) I should raise his CA?

Generally if you add 5 points to a player raise his CA by 5. The game allows each player a certain amount of points free from CA and then after that furtheIf i was to give a player 5 extra CA id give him 2 pace, 2 stamina, 1 finishing...etc like that