lufc_6

Reaction score
Bear with me because I'm new to this compared to most on here.

Basically I want to set up a game with a large amount of players but only really want to manage in England so I've selected every country and then changed them from being 'playable' to being 'view only'.

The Approximate player count went down immensely, what I want to know is by making the leagues view only is it limiting the amount of players that will be in my game?

The estimated game speed is just too slow if I leave them on playable so what's the go. I've searched other threads but none of them have really given me the answer I'm looking for.

To be honest I think it removes a large proportion of the youth teams and staff leaving only key players in their teams.

You can select custom database (instead of large) and load up all the players from specific nations / continents or even by reputation. That's probably your best bet buddy

I think it deletes the youth players and the majority of reserves.. In fact, I don't even think it adds that many players at all, it literally just loads and simulates the fixtures (useful if you want to use these leagues for loaning out players, and not much else).

Use the custom database option and load players, or players of high repuatation, or whatever, from the nations you have view only.

With 'view only' option u don't add additional players, you just see league's table and it emulates fixtures.

Last edited: