Basic's which worked in Scotland

EnzoAmata

Reaction score
I've been shouting at the screen for to long at this game! I decided to start a game and follow a few tips from Mantralux about training and match preparation.

I started in Scotland as Rangers, I cancelled all friendlies and let them just play in under 19's games, I set a pre-season training tactic, with everyone only working on aerobics, stength and tactics, I set match preparation to blend, that's it for now.

When the first league game started I read the scouts report and changed it to attacking in match prep, I watched the match, because my team have been working on attacking in prep and strength in training, I bullied the otehr team into a win, not only that the usual moves I'd be shouting at the computer to make like a through ball or cross early for a fw making a run, the team seemed to be doing that, dew to the match prep.

I never changed the formation at all just left it the same never tweaked it during game only made subs. I use to just leave match prep on blend and training the default ones. Since I've done it this new way I'm seeing great improvements and I am not adding my own style or ideas to the formation, if I done a few friendlies and bought a few players and added a few select roles in the tactic I think I could have this team playing pretty well, solid and just bullying teams into submission.

I don't want to play this style of football at all! But for the first time ever I have had more control of the ball and it seemed the players knew what type of passes I was asking of them within the basic formation.

I wanted to just say read that website and really pay attention to match prep as I'm seeing big results and I'm only doing the very basic of set-ups, with more input I'm hoping I can start to play really nice football the way I want.