BATE vs RBL race for the Champions League

ninjaskill

Reaction score
Red Bull Leipzig won the poll but, BATE seemed to get more people interested and was only two vote back so I decided to be indecisive and involve both in a race to see which will win the Champions League. Both have advantages BATE are already in the Champions League but, Leipzig will be able to count on more income if they can get that far.

View attachment 206550
BATE Borisov Announce New Manager

BATE Borisov have announced that they have hired former Belarusian defensive midfielder Dmitry Burko as manager. This will b Burko's first job in management after a fine career that was mainly played in Germany. He has lofty ambitions for the club and wants to turn them into a continental force he said, "Being the dominant force in Belarusian football we have to take the next step and move on to trying to become a continental force.

View attachment 206552

Red Bull Liepzig bring in new man

They announced today that they have brought in former Schalke man Markus Richter has taken over as manager with the initial task of getting them into the Bunesliga. The former hot prospect had his career ended by a tackle from Burko in a reserve match after he had a handful of league appearances for Schlake and will hopefully have a better managerial career than his playing one was. He has welcomed the chance to lead the team saying "I'm pleased that the chairman put his trust in me and will do my utmost to ensure that he was right to do so"

To start with it will be mainly BATE games as their season starts in February but, I will update with RBL.

BATE Overview

My first view of the squad that it was good enough to walk the league but, not near a Champions League level. Alexsander Hleb is back for a third spell at the club he is over a third of the wage bill and nowhere near good enough to be that much.

Key Players

Vitaliy Rodionov
View attachment 206545The experienced striker has proven himself in the Belarusian League year after year and was decent in his year at Frieburg will be key and has to take his chances in the Champions League for us to do well.

Igor Stasevich

View attachment 206542
A tricky winger at 29 he is near the end of his peak re-joined BATE from Dinamo Minsk this year. Will be vital on either side to create opportunities.

Denis Polyakov

View attachment 206538
The 23 year old can play anywhere defensively and can have a good long career at the club. Bursaspor from Turkey are intrested in him but, I would prefer to keep him.

Filip Mladenovic
View attachment 206537
The Serbian left back has quality and is probably to good for this league but, I have no complaints and hope he will stay for a while to help us push on.

Hot Prospect

View attachment 206536Evgeniy Yablonskiy is a young DM is see a bit of myself in him but, he is less of a tackler and more of a passer I will work with him to change this a bit.

Squad Overview
View attachment 206535
It's a squad that should walk the league and I have 600,00 euros to spend to do so and 78,000 a week spare more than double our current spend, a small fortune for Belarusian football. It will be even more at then end of the year when Hleb leaves with his massive wages.

Anything other than the league will be unacceptable and almost certainly lead to my sacking.​

Red Bull Leipzig Overview

For my first job I have a squad that is probably the best in the division but, that brings the problem of very high expectations to be met I have to get the squad promoted and they don't care if it is direct or the playoff.

Key Players

We have a very good squad for this level but, failure to get promoted could see many of them leave

Emil Forsburg
View attachment 206525The Swedish wide man has 9 caps already and is a great player who will hopefully cause havoc on the flanks and can create some great chances.

Marcel Sabitzer

View attachment 206524

An Austrian international will be on the other wing from Forsburg and can be just as much of a threat bombing down the flanks and creating chances only 20 years old so could be at the club for years to come.

Peter Gulasci
View attachment 206523
The Hungarian keeper formerly of Liverpool is quality between the sticks, hopefully won't be needed much this year but, if we get promoted will be vital.

Dominik Kaiser
View attachment 206520
The German can hopefully dominate midfield and set the tempo from deep. A quality player and he will be key to promotion.

Hot Prospects

Heavy investment in this area means we have an abundance of young talent who can hopefully develop well at the club.

Zsolt KamarView attachment 206516
The young Hungarian should get some first team football this year and has a big future as an AMC.

Federico Palacios-Martinez
View attachment 206515
The AMC/Striker will be with the second team this year but, easily has the quality to make the step up to the first team soon.

Kilian Senkbiel
View attachment 206514
The young German has great potential but, interest from a coupe of Bundesliga teams, if I can keep him then hopefully he will develop well into a leading right back.

Renat Dadachov

View attachment 206512
The young striker also has great potential at 15 it will be two years before he can play for the first team but, when he can he will ready instantly I think.

Vitaly Jenelt
View attachment 206510
Another high potential player the German can play CM or DM and should go on to be a leading player as well

If the youth academy can keep producing young players like this then I won't need to buy any players.

Squad Overview
View attachment 206507
A squad filled with talent I just have to find the best way to use it. I also have 5 million and 40k a week spare to add to the team even more. I will look to spend the money on young German players to improve the squad.

I saw my old rival Burko took over BATE I would love nothing better than to smash his side it would make me year if I did. But, I will have to get the squad far enough to play them.​

having trouble confirming transfers with BATE for some reason tried reloading the game and have completed them with RBL but, BATE seem unable to do so