barfly14

Reaction score
I've just finished my 2nd season with Arsenal and won the league.Just looking at the final table and I noticed how badly Coventry got raped and so obviously got relegated. Wondered if anyone else had seen a team do just as bad or if not worse?

how many points did they get? cos as you can see Coventry only got 6 all season.

There is a team in the prem right now, that has now conceded 52 goals, score 3, has no points and is firmly planted at the bottom of the prem. And that team......is mine. North Seaton FC (created). Proper gubbing that will only get worse I fear :'(

in one of my other arsenal saves in fm'11 barnsley went 36 games without a win lol

Had Xerez finish with 2 wins, 8 draws and conceded 151. Forgot who finished 19th but they also conceded an awful lot, and destroyed by bigger teams.

At the moment, its just 3 teams come up into the Liga BBVA, gets crushed and the cycle continues.

I remember when Brighton got into the Prem in one of my long-term files, and the weakest team in the Prem was someone like Everton, and they were pretty immense. Brighton got two wins, two draws and conceded something like 110, and were on the end of at least seven 5-0+ spankings.

Being a follower of Crystal Palace, I laughed mercilessly.

im managing cov atm got promoted in first season through play-off, in January now and getting just as battered myself :( my top scorer has 4 goals lol