Reaction score
View attachment 353471
Derby County

Fabio Cannavaro takes over at Derby

View attachment 353470

After Steve McClaren stepped down as county boss late last night, Derby have acted quickly in finding a replacement for the ex England manager. That man is Italy's 2006 world cup winning captain, Fabio Cannavaro. Cannavaro signed a 1 year deal at Pride Park and stated he was delighted to have been appointed Derby manager and hopes to get Derby back into the Premier League.

-------------------------------------------

Tactic

View attachment 353469

A fairly simple tactic but the teams looking fairly good and solid to me and hopefully these are the players who will get Derby back into the Barclays Premier League.

Transfers

Using the ingame editor i have done most of the english leagues transfers from Sanchez to Arsenal and Westcarr to Portsmouth, they have been done (upto date from 20/07/2014) also i have also done the promotions and relegations in england so it is quite upto date.

IN

View attachment 353468

Should be a pretty good signing for us, was released by Bolton and i thought he'd be perfect.

View attachment 353467

Probably wont feature too much for us just back up but is a very good backup and will be used in the cup.

View attachment 353466

Manchester United wonderkid Lingard has joined us on a 3 month loan and looks a very good young player.

View attachment 353465

Ex County player Davies is on a high wage but is a brilliant, versatile player and will be key for us.

View attachment 353464

I brought in Alcock on a free and will probably be our first choice left back for the coming season.

View attachment 353463

Lowry joins on a free from Millwall after a successful trial and will most likely be a back-up player.

OUT

View attachment 353459

Nothing much happened with players leaving just a few loans.

---------------------------------

Key Players

View attachment 353458

Going to be a key figure in our midfield and will hopefully chip in with a few goals and assists too.

View attachment 353457

A quick attacking player that can play anywhere in attacking midfield and also striker but will most likely be used as a winger.

View attachment 353455

One for the future if we can keep hold of him. His stats are already unbelievable and Chelsea are already interested in him.

View attachment 353454

Finally... the captain. Keogh is going to be one of our most important players this season and is going to have to be a leader on the pitch if we want to get promoted.

-------------------------------

Thank You thats all for this update, i hope to get another one out maybe later today or tomorrow and hope you enjoyed reading the first update.
The next update will be pre-season.

View attachment 353471
UP THE RAMS !

good luck. with Hughes and Thorne you have 2 great CMs there.

Start of the season !
View attachment 353331

. Pre-Season
. Start of the season
. 9 games over 2 months

---------------------------------------

Pre-Season results

View attachment 353325

A very short and in my opinion a very poor pre-season i know it doesnt really mean much but we should be beating Burton, but its only a friendly.

August & September

View attachment 353323

View attachment 353322

View attachment 353321

View attachment 353320

View attachment 353319

View attachment 353318

View attachment 353317

View attachment 353316

View attachment 353315

Table at the end of September

View attachment 353314

So two months into the season and we're sitting in a very good 3rd place with just the one loss which was on the opening day. Also we only managed to keep 2 clean sheets in august and september hopefully we can sort our defence out and start keeping some clean sheets. Overall a good 2 months !

Player Of The Months

Jamie Ward
View attachment 353313

Played:9 Scored: 5 Assists: 3

---------------------------------

Thats it for this update, i hope you enjoyed reading it and the next update will be October.

View attachment 353312

UP THE RAMS !

Last edited:
View attachment 352895

. 8 games over 2 months
. New signing
. Bamford & Russell scoring goals

-------------------------------

October & November

View attachment 352893

View attachment 352892

View attachment 352891

View attachment 352890

View attachment 352889

View attachment 352888

View attachment 352887

View attachment 352886

Table at the end of november

View attachment 352885
View attachment 352884

Another 2 months have passed and we find ourselves in 4th with 29 points which i feel is fairly good. I will be aiming for the play-off spots come the end of the season, so hopefully we can keep this up.

Player Of The Months

Johnny Russell
View attachment 352883

Played: 7 Scored: 4 Assists: 3

----------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed reading this update, any feedback is welcome. Next
update will be December as its a long month itself and January will consist of transfers aswell hopefully !

UP THE RAMS !

Sorry no Derby badge at the bottom today for some reason computer wouldnt let me import it but oh well, just these small things annoy me haha :p

Sorry forgot to include the new signing but you might of noticed he got us a hat trick against Charlton. Attacking midfielder, Scott Allan was released by West Brom and we managed to snap him up on a 3 year deal ! He made an quick impact on the team and scored a hat-trick on his debut looking forward to seeing how the ex West Brom and Portsmouth man gets on.

Last edited:
View attachment 352672

. It's Christmaaaaaaas !
. 6 games this month
. Sticky spell

-----------------------------

December

View attachment 352669

View attachment 352667

View attachment 352663

View attachment 352660

View attachment 352659

View attachment 352658

Table at the end of December

View attachment 352653
View attachment 352652

So the month started off brilliantly and thrashing a over-achieving Brentford. I was very happy with the draw against Cardiff however the loss to Birmingham and especially Blackpool were very frustrating as they're bottom and we should've won.
View attachment 352648
We didn't make the most of our chances, to have 23 shots and not score a goal is unbelievable !

Player Of The Month

Patrick Bamford
View attachment 352643

Played: 6 Scored: 4 Assists: 1

------------------------------------

Well thats december over, next month is the opening of the January transfer window. Not sure whether to bring anyone in or not and who to bring in. I may need another striker as Sammon and Martin arent really doing much when playing. So if you have any suggestions for me, fire away and ill check them out !
Cheers
View attachment 352639
UP THE RAMS !

Great read and you look set to get a playoff place, good luck.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Sam Baldock should score goals but will cost at least 2.5 million.

Great read and you look set to get a playoff place, good luck.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Thank You mate i really appreciate it. Yeah thats the aim i think still think were gonna need another goal scoring striker/midfielder if we are to get the play-offs tho !

View attachment 352213

. Transfer Window open
. 3 games against our local rivals
. Big Signing

----------------------------------

January

IN

View attachment 352211

Wisdom joins us on loan for the rest of the season from Liverpool he can play right back and centre back but will most likely be our right back.

View attachment 352209

Briggs was released by Fulham at the start of the season and no one had snapped him up still so i brought him in after we released our back up left back, Forsyth. Briggs will also most likely come straight into the first team at left back.

View attachment 352207

Delighted with this signing. Fraizer was rotting in Cardiffs reserves and had only made one first team appearance this season due to Cardiff having Macheda, Le Fondre and Maynard. So when i noticed he was transfer listed i knew he was exactly the player i needed. He joins us on a 3 year deal for a fee of £2.1m.

View attachment 352174

Ex Pompey boy, Nadir Ciftci is my last signing of the window. He joins us from Dundee United for a fee of 950k, which i feel is a bargain.

OUT

View attachment 352146

Found it pretty funny that, Dundee signed Sammon off of us as Ciftci replacement. He joins Dundee on a 3 year deal for 500k.
I also decided to release a few players who weren't getting any game time some of the most notable ones are Darren Ambrose, John Eustace and Craig Forsyth.

------------------------------

View attachment 352205

View attachment 352204

View attachment 352203

View attachment 352151

Table at the end of January

View attachment 352145
View attachment 352144

A rather good month for us some great signings and unbeaten in our 4 league games. We moved up to 3rd and only 3 points off 2nd with a game in hand.

--------------------------------------

F.A Cup 3rd Round

We drew our local rivals Nottingham Forest in the 3rd round of the F.A Cup.

View attachment 352137
REPLAY !
View attachment 352136

F.A Cup 4th Round

We drew fellow Championship side, Blackpool in the next round.

View attachment 352129

Unfortunately my weakened side were unable to beat Blackpool who beat us yet again but at least i can focus on the league now.

---------------------------------------

Player Of The Month

Jamie Ward
View attachment 352125

Played: 7 Scored: 4 Assists: 2

--------------------------------------

After a long, busy month, i am very happy with how we did in both the transfer market and the league, next update will be February and March, and March is a very very big month we have 7 games in March alone.
I hope you enjoyed this update, leave any feedback below if you wish and
Thank You !
View attachment 352124
UP THE RAMS !

Last edited:
Not sure whether to do February a separate update to march :S February only has 5 games in it but March is 7 so it would be so big if i did it as one and may look messy ? thoughts one update or two separate ones ? cheers