Battle for 4th more exciting than race to 1st?

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 2K

Billy

#THFC
Reaction score
What do you guys think about this season? I'm seeing two, arguably three teams that can challenge for the title whereas there's a battle of four, with perhaps Everton coming into the fight for the final Champion's League place to make it five total.

I personally think this is the most exciting season for a while now. 4th position is constantly changing hands, and I honestly expect this to continue until the end.

I know those of you who still have a chance at the title will probably disagree, but I just thought I'd see how others are feeling about this incredible season so far.

im certainly enjoying watching t5he race for 4th.
although not enjoyable for me (as united keep slipping up) i would say the race for the title still has a long way to go.

i reckon everton will surprise everyone and nick 4th

Last edited:
I bet you could make a fair bit of money by backing Everton for 4th, Jake.

If you actually do think that, it might be worth a go. (6)

it's looking to be going down to the last week for both, so no i don't agree really.

I agree with that. The title is really in Chelsea's hands as they have the four point gap so if they do slip up they still have the lead. However with the race for fourth, if anyone slips up even once, that could cost them the final Champions League spot. So in a way, I do agree.

Chelsea for the title
Everton for 4th.
That's how I see it ending

Race for 4th will be more exciting

Unfortunately I can see Liverpool nicking 4th
Followe by City then Everton
I just think that 'Pool's experience will tell come May
Here's hoping the same's true for United

Villa look to have the easiest run-in for fourth, i think they could take it if they don't bottle after the Carling Final.

It has been the most open season in years, I have seen this coming for a while now. Teams like Spurs,Villa and Man City are spending money and bringing in quality players while Man Utd have sold Ronaldo, Chelsea failed to strenghten and Liverpool's debt's may have eased the gap.

Then we have the whole bottom half of the table fighting relegation. Most enjoyable if you don't support anyone and just follow the league :)

Prediction wise...My head still says Man Utd will win the league and Liverpool for 4th spot.

I would love to see someone different take it, preferably Man City or Spurs

obviously the race for 4th isn't exiting. Chelsea will win it

Spurs for 4th

Has been exciting and thats why its the best league in the world!!

I want either Spurs or Everton to come fourth as:

V*lla, nuff said
Man City, have bought theirselves into this race
Liverpool, it is funny to see them slip up :)

and I don't really mind Spurs and Everton ;)

I want either Spurs or Everton to come fourth as:

V*lla, nuff said
Man City, have bought theirselves into this race
Liverpool, it is funny to see them slip up :)

and I don't really mind Spurs and Everton ;)

I :wub: your liverpool reason (6)

The battle for fourth is good, but not as good as the relegation battle :)

I love the league table being a bit of a change, but unfortunately I see Liverpool nicking it. :(

i honesly think that birmingham could suprise a few people and nick it.

wonder the odds on them?

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

win there game in hand, only 6 points off

odds on birmingham are 125/1, maybe worth a pound if you think they can do it bossman

Who roots for Man City (besides their fans obviously), honestly...

odds on birmingham are 125/1, maybe worth a pound if you think they can do it bossman

I just think he said it to try and sponge a like off me ;)
Unfotunately I have run out ^^)

Not gonna happen though. :(

Back