Battle for 4th more exciting than race to 1st?

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 2K
The season has been incredibly tight all the way through and although I said at the start of the season Chelsea would win and I still think they will, it would not surprise me at all if Man U happen to win it. Unfortunately I also think Liverpool will manage 4th, shame.

you are putting £10 on !!
that is silly they are behind a bit still even though they did beat manu and chelsea they slip up agianst weaker teams and i can see them getting 4th spot 5 or 6th but not 4th, man city or vill have the best chance, would of bet mayabe atmost £5 on everton but we will w8 and see if u make the cash if you do it would be a gr8 bet and best of luck you would end up with ££££££330 tht sounds very nice. but unrealistic though
what are odds for arsenal 4 league, they are a dark gorse and got a easy run in, even though i am and arsenal fan i am not biased as chelsea have it to loose, man u seem to drop points easier then chelsea so i reckon arsenal could sneak up to 2nd at the end but the race to 4th is gr8 and i bet it probs go down to the wire

Last edited:
4th place, I've never looked that far up the table :S

I hope its Villa though.

Liverpool will probably sneak it with their experience and general jammy-ness. Would love to see either Everton or Birmingham grab it though.

But in overall excitement the title is better as there's more a stake.

Back