October - February 2017

Contract + Transfers

De Leon signs new 3 year deal with Estudiantes - £240 p/w

Castle signs new 2.5 year deal with Aberdeen - £300 p/w

Roberts signs new 2.5 year deal with Celtic - £300 p/w

Naterr signs for Chelsea for £1.9 Million (Could rise to £5.75M) – 2.5 year deal on £1.3k p/w

Ramon signs new 2.5 year deal with Cardiff- £400 p/w

Ramon joins Luton on loan to end of the season

Djudic signs new 2.5 year deal with Porto - £250 p/w

Records/Achievements/Performances

Pasteur turns professional with Darmstadt

Home makes Man Utd Debut

Urquidi MOTM for Doncaster – 2 goals, 8.3 rating

Urquidi in TOTW

Van Regenkurt turns professional with Feyenoord

Urquidi red carded in match against Bolton

Pedersen makes Chelsea debut

Injuries

Castle injured – Sports Hernia (5 weeks)

Naterr injured – Bruised Head (8 days)

Roberts injured – Strained Stomach Muscle (3 weeks)

Home injured – Thigh Strain (2 weeks)

Henry injured – Pulled Hamstring (3 weeks)

Urquidi injured – Fractured Cheekbone (4 weeks)

View attachment 138140

Finally turned professional and scored some goals, let's hope it really kickstarts Pasteur's career!

Castle showing his right foot is just as good as his penmanship, I approve.

Wow, Pedersen already got his debut for Chelsea. Did not see that coming...

October - February 2017

Contract + Transfers

De Leon signs new 3 year deal with Estudiantes - £240 p/w

Castle signs new 2.5 year deal with Aberdeen - £300 p/w

Roberts signs new 2.5 year deal with Celtic - £300 p/w

Naterr signs for Chelsea for £1.9 Million (Could rise to £5.75M) – 2.5 year deal on £1.3k p/w

Ramon signs new 2.5 year deal with Cardiff- £400 p/w

Ramon joins Luton on loan to end of the season

Djudic signs new 2.5 year deal with Porto - £250 p/w

Records/Achievements/Performances

Pasteur turns professional with Darmstadt

Home makes Man Utd Debut

Urquidi MOTM for Doncaster – 2 goals, 8.3 rating

Urquidi in TOTW

Van Regenkurt turns professional with Feyenoord

Urquidi red carded in match against Bolton

Pedersen makes Chelsea debut

Injuries

Castle injured – Sports Hernia (5 weeks)

Naterr injured – Bruised Head (8 days)

Roberts injured – Strained Stomach Muscle (3 weeks)

Home injured – Thigh Strain (2 weeks)

Henry injured – Pulled Hamstring (3 weeks)

Urquidi injured – Fractured Cheekbone (4 weeks)

View attachment 1066648

Jaap is part of the first team of Feyenoord, right? Can you please show the other strikers and the tactic they are using?

Jaap is part of the first team of Feyenoord, right? Can you please show the other strikers and the tactic they are using?

Will have a look for you when i get back from work tonight mate. Your squad status is currently down as "Hot Prospect" but looks like you are a part of first team squad, getting a few appearances here and there.

daaaaamn Chelsea...off to the u18s for Naterr then

I am currently contemplating introducing a number of random scenarios every other year or something, to hopefully mix up the story a bit. I would therefore essentially come up with 16 scenarios each with a randomly allocated number, you guys would then choose a number and face the consequences of your choice :p (I would get remaining unselected number).

These would include things like:

contract termination
choose a transfer to club of your choice
Move to particular club
+1 in various attributes
boost to reputation
Suffer an injury (boost injury proneness to Max, then back to original after whatever first injury is)

Just looking to gauge what you guys think about the idea? Then any other additional scenarios you can think of/would like :)

I am currently contemplating introducing a number of random scenarios every other year or something, to hopefully mix up the story a bit. I would therefore essentially come up with 16 scenarios each with a randomly allocated number, you guys would then choose a number and face the consequences of your choice :p (I would get remaining unselected number).

contract termination
Move to particular club
+1 in various attributes
boost to reputation
Suffer an injury (boost injury proneness to Max, then back to original after whatever first injury is)

Just looking to gauge what you guys think about the idea? Then any other additional scenarios you can think of/would like :)
This sounds like a great idea to spice things up a bit! :)

contract termination
Move to particular club
+1 in various attributes
boost to reputation

Sounds awesome, gives the BAP a certain twist :)

contract termination
Move to particular club
+1 in various attributes
boost to reputation

What about these?

- Swap 2 players as part of a player exchange deal. Should be around same valued players
- Player goes to a low reputation club in his home country, let's say for personal reasons. There is a good chance that he will start banging lots of goals and will move to a higher reputation club shortly

What about these?

- Swap 2 players as part of a player exchange deal. Should be around same valued players
- Player goes to a low reputation club in his home country, let's say for personal reasons. There is a good chance that he will start banging lots of goals and will move to a higher reputation club shortly

Good additions! Someone could also be sent to Switzerland or Monaco to avoid taxes :p.

Will hopefully get to the end of the season tonight and get the random scenario table up so people can start choosing numbers, ready to be implemented next season.