Thanks :) First version is a bit "light" since I just got started - next version should be much better. Let me know if you spot anything wrong.

It's already very good. It'll be better if you could make some Athletic Bilbao's legend! I love that team :p
But It seems I have a problem. Nobody want to join my team! Don't know if it's because I took Ajax and they havn't got a good reputation or something like that but nobody want to discuss with me. So what I did is, I took Real Madrid who have a better reputation and I make an offer of 20Milions to AS Canne for Zidane. They agree but then Zidane don't want to discuss with me about contract. So don't know why it happend. Anybody else have this problem or is it just me ?

Many players will be hard to get first season since (they as far as the game mechanic is concerned) just arrived at the club. If you wait 6-12 months I am pretty sure everything will change :)

I took Ajax and they havn't got a good reputation or something like that but nobody want to discuss with me.

This is one of the downsides of FM12 in my opinion. Ajax is underrated. Quite some people know Ajax especially because of their youth. But in FM12 not even the youth of Ajax is recognized (or their facilities). Or maybe this just bothers me because I'm an Ajax-fan. Whatever suites you.

Also: you forgot Sjaak Swart! How could you?
Sjaak Swart - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Back then, with Johan Cruyff, they were goal-machines.

Karl Heinz Rummenigge, Uli Hoeness, Dieter Hoeness, Mehmet Scholl, Giovane Elber, Hans-Georg Schwarzenbeck were great players and legendes for Bayern Munchen. They are in Bayern Hall of Fame and some of them in Bayern's All Time team made in 2005. You can watch some videos with them on youtube and convince yourself :D . Also Jupp Henyckes one of Bundesliga greates all time scores should be included, but if you will include Jupp and Rummenigge Bayern will be without coach and chairman and I was wondering if you could also put for the big teams that have no coach like France for example some of their legendary coaches that had great succes. At Bayern I would put Ottmar Hitzfeld but it is your call so you will decide

Rummenigge is in the next update :) the rest will probably have to wait a little - trying to get this release done to this weekend with a little luck

DUDE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! (No ****).
Now I can finally play with all of the Ajax-legends!
You sir, are a fine man.
+1000000 internets.

hi there, Thank you Silent Pro,.....Btw, John Wark..is he in, cz i cant find him

Hi Osyrus - Yes John Wark is there too - He starts at Ipswich. The playerlist in post 2 is not entirely updated since I am making revesions to most players :)

For someone who created a database of over 400 football-legends, you should deserve way more respect. It's sad how this is an amazing database and it just is slightly overlooked.

You deserve respect, you have my respect. Keep up the great work.

Thank you for the kind words Zyvron :)

It started out a few years ago with something that I wanted to play but thought I might aswell do it as a project and share it :) Its a bit timeconsuming but I will try to make it as good as I can.

hello, can you add some portuguese legends, such as rui costa, abel xavier, VITOR BAIA!!! and fernando couto, ill appreciate it, im and can you add jardel from brazil played for sporting lisbon and FCPORTO!! <3 Thanks you, if you do <3