Battle ******* Royale

Murali

Reaction score
I thought, whats the point of having a film section without having battle royale !?

Basically this film is amazing (better than geisha :O ). Now its hard to describe this film without giving much of the story away, but i found a really good review on it a while ago...

If u want to keep it as a complete surprise then dont read the review at all, in fact that might be more fun..

http://www.mandiapple.com/snowblood/battleroyale.htm

as far as ratings go....this is full marks all the way

There is a second film out, which is watchable but, tbh after the first its a let down and a bit confusing.

This film has been out for years Ipod. It's great was on c4 ages ago i should buy it.

Yeah I saw the box in blockbuster the other day, but the wife wouldn't let me get it, maybe I'll order it off play and she'll never know then. ;)

:O Murali, what a co winky ****

Ive just started watching it again.

Battle Royale is a novel written by Japanese author Koushun Takami. It was first published in Japan in April 1999, and it is one of Japan's best-selling - and most controversial - novels. It later formed the basis for a popular movie (which spawned a sequel), and has been adapted as a manga series (released in 15 issues, which were later adapted into English by Keith Giffen and published by by TOKYOPOP).

An English translation of the novel was published by Viz in 2004.

yeh but thats just *****...

i looked on play i tink BRI was sold out KJ And beefmundo : (, the **** one still is up 4 sale.

Don't forget who borrowed you those DVDs Murali :pleased:

The first one is an amazing film and quite possibly my favorite foreign (non US or UK) film ever!

Yes and iam totally grateful for that seany, although iam shure it was the leeroy twin who lent me it.. so u cuold quite possibly be taking false credit which means that u are the evil twin !! : O.

And to show how much lending battle royale means to me, i can tell you, free of charge that u lend people stuff, and u borrow stuff from others. :D

what is city of god about ? seany hav u go it by any chance ?

Yes I do have City Of God. Do you want to lend it? :)

I havn't seen it yet though, just havn't gotten round to watching it. Bet it's not as good as BR though.

Well aye tht'd be good : )

nothing can be better than battle royale, but it goes without saying.

Well you know where I live so just come and get it sometime :thup:

lazy kunt, arent u giving someone a game cos u CBA gettin it back?

ok sean ill come next time i need a feast from spar :cool:

whats CBA ?

Okay Murali. :pleased:

CBA - Cant be arsed.

yeh cba sounds like u....

omg as if u have the spam stopping thing on still...