djs1

Reaction score
Ok so i must admit that i have stuck with tff tactics this time around and with great success.However,i realise there are other great tactics out there also so my question is what is the better tactic out of these two?yes i know it will work different according to the team but in general,which is more effective for a mid to lower table side?appreciate any feedback

Warlock 2 is slightly better than battlemaster in my case.

Celta Vigo. La Liga (media pred. 10) currently on top (beating R. Madrid at home)

Play the one you have the players to execute better or the oppo will struggle with the most.

This is my conclusion too after tested so many tactics :D

Its the same answer for "i need a tactic for div 2", "i need an away tactic",

You're not playing a divison or a stadium, you are playing your team against theirs. Play to your strengths and their weakness's where you can. A plug and play is a good basis (we have some excellent creators) but they shouldn't be definitive for every game/situation. Read the game/team/opponent.

- Do you have a great AMC or not?
- Do you have inverted wingers (inside forwards) or natural ones (wingers)?
- Do you have 1 (+1 as a backup) great ST or 2 (+1 or 2) great ST?
- Do your ST are AF/Poacher/Target Man type? Or can they participate in the build up play?

It should help you to make an opinion on which tactic to START with, as nothing stops you to start with one, recruit some players and have a different set of tools to adapt and change during the game :)