Battling qualities delight Wenger

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 1K
Shouldn't really of been 2-0 down in the first place, I think inside he's fuming with only a point, he would of been expecting 3 before the game

WOY DID IT GREAT! xD

Sorry, but i hate RH. Had hoped for an major *** whooping by Arsenal.

Ironically, Hodgson actually got his tactics spot on from what I saw. Minimal attacking threat and hardly any possession at all, but when you're a worse team than Arsenal that's to be expected anyway. Hodgson nullified them perfectly for the first part of the game before Wenger went to what looked like a cross between his normal 4-2-3-1 and a 4-2-4.

Clichy is poor IMO his positiong has cost us many times e.g. are 1-0 lose to Man utd couls and should have stopped it

So instead of playing Clichy or even Gibbs?

you would play our best CB at left back ? :S

Bartley is on loan at Rangers and I'm guessing Wenger is preferring the experience of Squillaci over Miquel who has only played a handful of FA Cup and Carling Cup matches.

But Wenger could have kept Bartley at the club instead of sending him out on loan, if not he could recall him now with as Djourou is now injured.

But Wenger could have kept Bartley at the club instead of sending him out on loan, if not he could recall him now with as Djourou is now injured.
Bartley is injured now (big surprise) so he wouldn't be playing anyway. I think Wenger is looking for him to be starting and getting lots of gametime as he is with Rangers rather then play a few minutes here and there for us. Next season I suspect he won't go on loan though.

Yes please, let's instead focus on why Man Utd are such an excellent team because they play for 90 minutes and never give up even when they're not playing well and why because Arsenal came from 2-0 down, Wenger should be sacked. (H)

Joss, it seems you like to troll about Manchester United when negativity is mentioned about Arsenal. Nobody was focusing on why Manchester United was so good, infact I don't even think somebody mentioned Manchester United. Also do we give up? My mind is cast back to Blackpool, Manchester City, Southampton, Wolves. Heck even Liverpool, we played awfully, but our players never gave up, we tried to score till the end but only managed at the end.
Anyways this thread is not about Manchester United. So please Joss just stop at your poor attempts at trolling.

Back