jebach

Reaction score
I create my own tactic after I failed to make 4-2-3-1.
This tactic is making wonders for me, here are some SS:

View attachment 335415View attachment 335414View attachment 335413

In most of the games I use both WB'S ON ATTACK duty, sometimes during the game I set both or just one on DEFEND duty. ANCHORMAN is sometime playing like a HB if I'm playing much higher defensive line. Or if I need a goal he is on BWM DEFEND.
In attack, sometimes Lewandowski as AF or DLF SUPPORT, Cavani AF or F9.

View attachment 335412View attachment 335411View attachment 335410View attachment 335409View attachment 335408View attachment 335407 View attachment 335406

I must say that crucial player for my success was Mateo Kovacic, he is usually DLP, but I played him as AP ATTACK in AMC slot and he is a beast, Good thing is that he is coming deep to get the ball. His only instruction was ROAM FROM POSITION. Tons of assists and goals!!!
For Cavani and Lewandowski I don't have to say anything, they are goal machines!
WB's instructions are: GET FURTHER FORWARD, CROSS MORE OFTEN, STAY WIDER, SHOOT LESS OFTEN.
DLP SUPPORT: MORE DIRECT PASSES, sometimes I add CLOSE DOWN MORE.
BBM: PASS IT SHORTER, CLOSE DOWN MORE, sometimes MORE RISKY PASSES.
CD's: PASS IT SHORTER.

I get to the CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL where I beat MANCHESTER UNITED 3:1 after extra time. DELIGHTED! :)

View attachment 335405

Would like to test it, but with a tweak of something like SS in left-centre slot, DLF in right slot and a IF in AMR or the higher one slot - could you upload it? :D

don't want to be a ****, but i'm doing a Bayern save myself and it's **** easy to mow down opponents with any kind of tactic.. They are so OP it's not even fun.
But i made a very similar tactic to this one (didn't post it, not accusing anyone of copying) and i tried it with Liverpool, and i could create CCC's for days, sadly my strikers didn't score and i was quite leaky at the back, but it looks like a very good tactic anyway

Last edited:
also just wanted to ask where do u play shaqiri ?