Bayern and Barcelona Style - 177 Goals 42 Conceded Ajax 1st season - NO EXPLOITS

McBrxde

Reaction score
This tactic was made from scratch by myself, It was inspired by the way Barcelona and Bayern Munich like to play in real life with alot of possession but at the same time attacking with pace and creating alot of chances, Each game I usually have about 60 to 70% possession and have about 400 to 500 passes a game and have about 20 to 30 shots per game maybe more.

(I posted a link below of how to get the tactic by subscribing using Steam but if you dont use Steam go to Steam Workshop Downloader and paste the link in there)

The Tactic On Steam
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=515824557

The Tactic
Steam Community :: Screenshot

Final League Standings

Top Scorers, Assists etc..

Recent Results (The Bayern Loss I got a red card and centre back injured lol)

Ajax 5 - 0 Bayern Win

Lasse Shone

Arkadiusz Milik

Anwar El Ghazi

Victor Fischer

Last edited:
I will be starting a new save tonight to test it even more and maybe make a few changes to it if need be, I will post my results and stuff in here :)

I will be starting a new save tonight to test it even more and maybe make a few changes to it if need be, I will post my results and stuff in here :)
ll be good if tested also with medium team also

I'm trying it with Stoke. Unfortunately, it's been very unimpressive so far...will keep trying tonight.
View attachment 947391

on player instructions take off roam from positions on the inside forwards, i dont know why i added it on the tactic just before i posted like a numpty when i never used it for the whole season (i've updated the tactic on opening page for anyone else using it now) but change that and get it fluid and you should see results.

Tactic is coming along well however majority of the shots are not on target e.g 20 shots in a game then 4/7 on target.

So trying it with "work into box"

Updated The Tactic Using Everton And So Far Its Looking Very Promising Indeed I'm Unbeaten So Far Without Making Any Signings If Anyone Wants To Test The Updated Version For Me That Would Be Great I Will Keep Testing It With Everton And Update This At The End Of The Season, But So Far So Good With 42 Goals Scored In 15 Games But Of Course Its Still Very Very Early Days Of This Save And Tactic.

Steam Workshop :: Barca and Bayern Style By McBrxde 4231 v2

http://steamworkshopdownloader.com/

1st season with Everton done, Scored a total of 136 goals in all competions winning the Capital won cup and coming 3rd in the Premier league, I feel i could of done abit better in the league and stuff tbh if it wasnt for alot of injuries to my main players (Lukaku, Deulofeu, Barkley, McCarthy, Mirallas) throughout the whole season, Because i didnt have a good enough squad to replace my injured players as i only made 2 signing (Carrasco and Munir) but 3rd in the league is a good position so i cant complain too much tbf, I lost 6 games and 5 out of 6 of the losses were against chelsea, man utd, arsenal and liverpool which i would say are all better teams than Everton.

League Position

Screenshot of tactic

Tactic on Steam
Steam Workshop :: Mourinho Style - By McBride

Last edited:
Finished my 2nd season with Everton (went through it as quick as possible while at work lol) winning the europa league and fa cup and finishing 2nd in bpl, overall i scored 175 conceded 39, So for me i have no doubts this tactic works very well :)