MarkStedman

Reaction score
Normally more of a relegation/mid table player but decided after watching tonights awesome champions league game how impressed i was with the amount of german quality in the Bayern team.

Basically want to make the whole squad german and am looking for some young quality players that might be around that my scouts have missed.

Also whats the chances of the big boys joining the club that most german players seem to dislike? aka gotze, ozil, podolski ect...

Also cant seem to find one young german striker with any potential of matching gomez.

Any info would be awesome.

umm german regens... produce your own.. or poach from other german clubs

u don't need any1 really most of the top german players 'would prefer not to play for bayern" or would prefer not to play in bundesliga" as stated above poach or produce your own :)

High talented german youngsters?
Gk - Bernd Leno, Marc-Andre Ter Stegen, Oliver Baumann, Kevin Trapp, Timo Horn, Ron-Robert Zieler
Fb - Matthias Zimmermann, Tony Jantschke, Andreas Beck, Julian Koch, Sebastian Jung
Dm - Johannes Geiß
Winger - Christian Clemens, Mitchell Weiser, André Schürrle, Patrick Herrmann, Maximilian Beister
Mc - Ilkay Gündogan, Toni Kroos, Lars and Sven Bender, Moritz Leitner
Amc - Leonardo Bittencourt, Lewis Holtby, Julian Draxler (nearly impossible to buy)
Striker - Kevin Volland, Samed Yesil, Julian Schieber

Yesil was AMAZING at the u17s WC IRL, but in game almost always chooses to play for Turkey>Germany

I got this by the balls bro

Here are the best German players who you can get for each position.

GK: Rene Adler**, Marc-Andre Ter Stegen, Max Grun
RB: Andreas Beck, Julian Koch
CB: Stefan Reinartz**, Stefan Bell, Omer Toprak*
LB: Chris Lowe, Hasan Ali Kaldirim***, Mattias Ostrzolek
DM: Lars Bender**, Sven Bender, Philipp Bargfrede, Emre Can
CM: Kevin Pannewitz, Lars Stindl**, Tolga Cigerci, Edgar Prib****
AML/R: Marko Marin**, Patrick Herrmann, Konstantin Rausch, Timo Gebhart
ST: Kevin Volland, Michel-Pierre Lassoga**, Nils Petersen

*German but plays for second nation
**Reccomended player
***Both of the above
****Absolute beast of a human being