Bayern Confirm Gotze signing for 2013-2014 season

Bayern munich are gonna be the team to be/beat in fm2014. all the young talent they're bringing in and their ageing talent, but yeah, gotta feel sorry for dortmund, they should have got more for him and they'll find it hard to replace such a talented footballer.

Good signing for munich. Shame for dortmund tho think alot of there players will be on big clubs radars, even tho they dont have to sell if biggish offers get made they wont turn them down. Munich will have some team next seas for sure lol do now really.

Bayern is the absolute best team in the world with this signing! The only place I could see them lack slightly is in the midfield or defense as Van Buyten doesn't get any younger now. It's interesting to see what Dortmund does after this, but they have a good amount of money and if the unthinkable happens in the Champions League I wont be worried about them.

Bayern munich are gonna be the team to be/beat in fm2014. all the young talent they're bringing in and their ageing talent, but yeah, gotta feel sorry for dortmund, they should have got more for him and they'll find it hard to replace such a talented footballer.

My thoughts exactly! And with their financial muscle, you can't rule out even more signings to replace older guys like Pizarro, Tymoschuk and Van Buyten. At least this will stop Man City from buying him after a year in fm 2014, happens in virtually every one of my saves!