Reaction score
First of all credit go's to Verherthung tactic creator which I uploaded his tactic from FM17 to FM18 and made tweaks

if you have a striker like Icardi, Kane, Belotti etc.. who is good in air, off the ball, finishing etc.. don't hesitate to change the CF to AF as Kalinic was a beast in milan save

you can use IF's but I prefer wingers specially in the right flank as he crosses a lot

Home tactic + you can use it against weaker teams away if you like

View attachment 66201

Away tactic

View attachment 66199

OI

View attachment 66197

FB's instructions same as WB's
I started using OI against Everton and Watford

some mix SS

View attachment 66195View attachment 66192View attachment 66184

View attachment 66188
View attachment 66187

UPDATE

new 4-2-3-1 which is much better and more consistent both home and away
switch from standard to control or even attacking if the opponent is parking the bus and you are struggling to score ( I repeat only if they are defending )

left inside forward = left foot
right inside forward = right foot

I recommend tall physical CB's as the opp will clear a lot from defense and the pair of Matip and Koulibaly + ( De Vrij ) are fantastic even in corners as they are a big threat

View attachment 65849View attachment 65852View attachment 65851View attachment 65850

View attachment 65848

Last edited:
I downloaded it and its works fine with me so I'm not sure whats the problem
I uploaded it from the attachments so if you can help I will appreciate it

ok ok i dont know what was the problem before but it seems to be working now;)

"Home" link is not working for me, can you upload to mediafire or something else

Working a treat for me with Norwich. I often struggle away with a lot of the tactics on here but this offers a great solution to those inconsistencies.

loving this tactic 14 games with hull 1st season 11 wins 3 draws started using it 5 games into the season.

Does the lone striker score ?

I always have trouble getting Kane to score playing as Sprurs....

Does the lone striker score ?

I always have trouble getting Kane to score playing as Sprurs....

I have Belotti and Romero as my strikers
I'm using a new tactic around last 7 or 8 matches but still they scored a lot in the last version tactic
I'm not sure if Romero played in the tactic but I will upload his stats
sure Kane is better than Belotti who misses easy chances although he is good in finishing and composure and probably Kane numbers will be better

View attachment 65691View attachment 65690

Slight changes

Hiya folks, great overall tactic whilst early days - made a few changes as I felt the tactic overall was a little too narrow with the IF’s or Wingers coming inside and the inverted Wing backs etc, so have changed to IF’s with the full backs playing as wing backs on auto in the full back position. Seems to be a better ‘style’ of football, solid at the back especially after buying two quick CB’s - playing as Liverpool and been playing a couple of the kids - Woodburn and Wilson. Beat Utd 6-1, beating Arsenal in around the 6th game in, 0-3 at HT, goals we’ll spread around and just nice footy using the core of the original tactic

Hiya folks, great overall tactic whilst early days - made a few changes as I felt the tactic overall was a little too narrow with the IF’s or Wingers coming inside and the inverted Wing backs etc, so have changed to IF’s with the full backs playing as wing backs on auto in the full back position. Seems to be a better ‘style’ of football, solid at the back especially after buying two quick CB’s - playing as Liverpool and been playing a couple of the kids - Woodburn and Wilson. Beat Utd 6-1, beating Arsenal in around the 6th game in, 0-3 at HT, goals we’ll spread around and just nice footy using the core of the original tactic

Won the Arsenal game 1-4, next up Barca at home 2nd CL game, a 3-1 easy win - changes looking good so far, need a 3rd tactic to throw off the ME