TobeyJames

Reaction score
Hey guys just a quick question about Bayern Munich. I'm going to start a save with them and am just wondering what tactic would best suit them. I am going to edit Gotze in and most definately sign Draxler and hopefully Schurrle too. Any ideas about any Bayern standard young Germans too. Want the core to stay German.

Gunter is superstar for the future. He's from Dortmund.

Also, I usually do a simple 442. Works really well. You could try a 4-5-1 as well.

Leon Goretzka(Bochum) is the perfect replacement for Schweini if you find him at the right Potential Ability(differs in each save). Julian Brandt could turn out into a pretty good winger if you train him right, you can grab him for like 2.5m or less I think. I'd suggest you go with a 4-2-3-1 like Bayern are using right now IRL.

I'd play with 4-2-3-1 as it suits them the best, dont get Draxler and Schurrle is going to Chelsea most likely IRL so you might aswell edit him there if you do Götze. Buy Lewandowski and get rid of Gomez, buy better CB and play attacking football :)

I go with a 4-1-1-3-1- wingers (s), Schweini in the middle as DLP, Martinez at CDM. I use Mandzukic as DLF (A) or Gomez as the world class poacher that he is. I always buy Neal Maupay (good tutee from Mandzukic) and Max Meyer (Kroos is a good tutor.) Then I usually save up for Hazard using installments to replace Ribery to pair him with shaqiri :) My replacement CM is pogba, but you can also retrain Kroos to be a good CM DLP (There's been suggestions that's what he will do in real life as well.)