matthewsgod

Reaction score
ive just started a new game with bayern munich, ive brought in gary cahill seeing that i hear alot of good things about him and i managed to get him for 7.5mil plus 5 mil in add ons. I was left with 10mil and ive had no experience of the german league so i dont know what bayern are like! could you suggest some players i should sign etc back up players and tell me your storys with bayern so i get a rough idea what there like? cheers. also preferbly anywhere along the midfielder or a striker.

mark van bommell 2 mill ac milan ive never played with ac milan but he is a good player for what hes worth he is old though

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

and tomas necid is a definate stricker for 5.5 mill although again i dont know if **** fit in to the team

Lol. Van Bommel signed from Bayern to Milan 2011 January.

ohh yeh i forgot about thomas necid! looks class and also ive downloaded lfc marshall latest transfer update! also recomend some bargains for a team of bayerns stature like i just signed ante vukusic who looks the part for 1.3mil and some guy called vass for 800k! im experimenting with players i dont always buy like the hazards,ganso,neymar,muniain etc!